Chapter 28- Say You Wont Let Go

Your life with Mikey this past few months was going smoothly, he wasnt the Mikey you knew but he is trying his very best to give you and the boys all his effort to be the best father.

You wanted to make Dorayaki with him. You bought a pan and started making it while your boys are watching including Mikey. They are all sitting at the table and their hand are on their chin.. Litetally all 3 of them. They are evaluating your work like a judge putting pressure on you. Its their favorite snacks anyways.

You are done making the first batch. Now they are doing the taste test. After devouring the whole plate of dorayaki. They give you a tumbs up and asked you to make more. After 3 batches they finally give up, laying down on the sofa with a full stomach. They burp in unison and laughed.

You were planning to make a cake but doesn't have the ingredients. You asked Mikey and the kids to accompany you at the supermarket.

Mikey was the one driving while the boys sings random songs they heard and saw on youtube.

You looked at Mikey and he ia smiling so brightly.. Thinking nothing could ever gone wrong anymore.

You went inside the super market with the kids while mikey went back to the car cause he forgot his wallet.

Its been 30 minutes since you last saw mikey and you started to get worried. You paid for the groceries and hurriedly ran to the parking lot. You went closer to the car and didnt find Mikey. Now you are starting to panic.

Someone called you from behind, the voice wasn't familiar. "hey there YN.. Im glad to finally meet you" he said, you turn around to see a white haired guy with red and black earings. His a bit tanned and as tall as Mikey, maybe a little taller.

"who are you?, do i know you". You answered pulling the kids to hide on your back while that guy come closer to you, enough for him to touch your chin. "my name is izana, how rude of me to not introduce myself first".

You looked at him confuse for a moment, thinking where you heard that name before. Then, your eyes widened when you finally remembered what Draken said. The guys who ambushed Mikey and the reason he lost his memories was because of that guy name IZANA.

'fuck' you thought.

You were thinking how happy you were earlier and now you are face to face with this guy.

You look around to find Mikey but he's not there maybe IZANA got him too.

Your feet started to shake and fearing he would hurt your kids.

He then turns to look at the boys behind you, he smiled at them like he wasn't a bad guy. Akio smiled at him that surprised izana a little. Knowing Akio he is very friendly.

"mommy will kick your ass" you were shocked when you heard Akios voice. You wanted to get mad at him and asked him where does he learn that curse word when izana suddenly burst-out laughing.

"they really are his kids." he walks away from you and the kids.

You then sat on your knees and looked at Akio. "where did you learn that language!!". You said asking him angrily. "Daddy told us you kick bad people's ass". He said while pouting.

" alright, now where is Mikey." you shouted angrily. ' im gonna beat his ass' you thought.

The kids are now in the car when you felt someone just hugged you from the back and you heard a loud thud sounds. Mikey falls down in front of you and saw a guy holding a bat and about to ran away when he got hit by a car accidentally. You are so scared from what just happend.

You pick mikey up and put his head on your lap. He is unconscious and bleeding. You scream for help and the security guard took notice. He called an ambulance immediately.

When the ambulance arrived they carried Mikey but you decided to drove the car. The kids are inside the car and seems to be playing. Thanks God they didnt notice what just happened. You drove to the hospital and saw Draken and some members are there. You called them on your way there.

They told you that Mikey is on the opearting room. Draken carried both of the kids to distract them while you wait.

You are so scared that Mikey's injury must be very serious. As you saw him bleed a lot.

The kids doesn't even have a slight idea of whats going on.

The operating room light turns green indicating the operations is finally over.

The doctor informed you and the others that they have stopped the bleeding and the operation was a success. The recovery may take a while.

You were so happy to hear that he was okay. You asked Draken to stay with him while you bring the kids at home. Mitsuya accompanied you and the boys.

The next day, you went back to the hospital with the kids. When you opened the door you saw Mikey sitting on the bed. Reminds you of the first time you saw him when he lost his memories. Fearing it will happened again. You didnt come closer. Just the kids, they ran towards Mikey and gave him kisses.

You were still scared to talked to him and you just sat there at the chair far from him, anxiety is taking over you. When he turns to looked at you, he signalled you to come closer. You walked slowly and hesitantly.

He smiled at you with his eyes closed. "babe i got my memories back, i remembered everything.. Im so sorry it took me so long. . He kissed you on your forehead. You were so happy and you jump on him to give him a hug.

" Now, im going to find IZANA and end this once and for all". His mood changed and he is determined to find izana and get his revenge.

________

There you go. 😏