Chapter 30- Everything Is Gone

Mikey had been busy tracking down izana while you stay in a hidden place no one knows where. You have the kids with you and Mikey is not visiting anymore, scared of someone might follow him.

Only Mitsuya knows the new place you stay in. You never go outside and someone will deliver your food and other needs. Its really hard to be in a situation like this, as much as you wanted to take the kids outside, you are very worried.

You call mikey at night to check if he is doing okay. He will talk to you for hours to catch up.

You wanted to understand Izana's way of thinking, you have never met him before. Its a big question to you about how did he get obssess with you when he never met you before. I mean once in the convenient store parking lot. ' he must have psychological problem' you thought.

Mitsuya came to pick you and the kids all of the sudden, he said it was Mikey's order.

While in the car you stare at the street lights under the dark night sky. its so pretty.

You wonder why Mitsuya was off, he seems a little tense. You wanted to ask him if there's something wrong.

"You okay Mitsuya? You seems off" you said and he looked at the mirror and signed.

"i receive an urgent call by Mikey, he said to get you and the kids out there befor--before he could finish his sentence the car was bumped by another car at the back. 'holy shit'.

You held the kids on your arms and you tightened your sit belt. Mitsuya tried his best to drive away from the car chasing yours.

Then suddenly a car appeared from the side and hit the car your in.

It made a loud sounds and you can feel the impact. You closed your eyes while you hold on to the kids.

When you open your eyes. There's a lot of smoke in the car. You heard the kids sobbing. You scanned them for injuries. Luckily, they aren't any. You saw mitsuya unconcious. You tried to wake him up, but he looks awful. His head is bleeding.

You knew, you and the kids are no longer safe. You hid the kids on the car and make your way out.

You were walking with your head abit dizzy. Your sight is slightly blurr. After all the smoke is gone you saw a tall figure appearing from the shadows. ' Fuck fuck fuck ' your thoughts are screaming.

Its was Izana....

He is walking towards you. Holding a gun on his hands.

You gulped, you knew he was about to kill you. You just hope he would let the kids go.

"hello love, i finally found you!" he smiles at you,' that bastard had the audacity to smile.

" what do you want Izana ?, me?!!! Okay fine ill come with you. Just please dont hurt my kids. Please.." you said and your eyes and body movements is begging him to just take you and leave the kids alone. He chuckles like a crazy person.

"Come love, take my hand.. Dont do anything stupid or ill fucking shoot you." you took his hands and look back at the car thinking you kids are safe. You saw mitsuya slightly moving. ' Mitsuya please take my kids somewhere safe' you whispered.

He shove you inside the car without thinking and drive off like a crazy person. You are 2 months pregnant and this may affect the baby inside you if you got beaten up so you choose to obey.

He looked at you while moves one of his arms from the driving wheel to your thighs, caressing it.

You flinched by his touch, his hands are so cold. You gulped and look at the car window avoing eye contact with Izana. "i dreamt of this day to happen, now you are here.. Im so happy! ". He exclaimed.