Chapter 21- With Him

Forget it! No warning cause i realize no one would listen anyways.

Smut ahead. 👇

_____________

Its been 3 weeks since Mikey let you stay with him. He is quite busy lately. But, making sure he always have time for you. He always cooked dinner for you and also he bought you a baking set so you will have something to spend your time with while he is at work. You quit school for the reason that Mikey never let you go outside without a body guard. If you were planning to go out he makes sure you came back as quick as possible.

You were at his place but the main door was always guarded so you dont have the access to the exit. No one would let you out of their sight. The one who was left to guard you was inupi. Inupi was quite rude sometimes. You cant trick him as he is way to smart for that. He wouldnt even let you take a peek on the door so sometimes he will locked it. "No body can enter and no one can get out." Mikey's instructions.

You wanted to scold Mikey. However, knowing what he has gone through the last time was traumatic for him. He just wanted to make sure that shit doesnt happened again, like ever.

You decided to bake a cake for Mikey. You were thinking of making chocolate moist cake. Its been 2 hours since you started to bake. You were just adding the chocolate ganage. The area was a mess, flour everywhere and your face has chocolate frosting. You continue what you were doing anyway. You finished the cake and looking at it proudly. You notice the front door opens revealing Mikey in a suit. Loosened tie and half way unbuttoned suit. He was surprised by the mess you made.

He chuckles when he sees your appearance.

"dont look at me, i never got the chance to clean myself." you said.

" its okay, you still look beautiful," he said and chuckles.

" i made you a cake. Its chocolate flavor" you added.

He walks closer to you and leans closer to your face. He then wipe the chocolate ganage on your cheeks and licked his fingers after. "hmmm.. It taste good, cant wait to eat it".. He said. Smirking while looking at you.

You are looking at him and not moving as you were shocked to what just happened. You gulped and blush when you realize the other meaning of what he just said.

"i-i.. Mean a-are we still talking about the cake?! .. You said, you then realize what you just said and feel embarrassed.

He walked towards you slowly and you walked backward when you realize its a dead end because you can touch the kitchen counter.

" i dont know.. Are we?  Mikey said while continously leaning closer to your face. You were a blushing mess. He leans over you while his hands are in his pockets.

You gulped and did not know how to response, regretting what you just said earlier and thinking how stupid you are when you said it.

"uhm. Hehe.. I-uhm i will slice the cake for you. Hold on., you said changing the subject and trying to escape ftom the area you are being cornered with.

But Mikey blocked your path by putting his hands on the counter that block both side. His smirks make him so hot. Now he is just looking at you intensely, you know where this is going. Mikey isnt the person who is sex addict but you have done it like twice and its been around 9 months since the two of you had sex. But, when you do.. You feel like you need a bed rest for the next whole day because you cant feel your legs.

He is like a magnet, pulling your eyes to looked at him. You know when you do its game over.

Well, you can't helped it. You stare at him while blushing. He continue to lean and kissed you aggressively. You were shocked on how deep the kissed was. Its like he is so hungry for it.

Heat is rising and you can feel his hands travel from your waist to your hips and slowly moving to your butt. He then lift you up while not breaking from the kiss so now you were sitting in the kitchen counter. His hands started to travel to your thighs and slowly lifting your skirt. He then proceeded on kissing your neck down to your collarbone.

You gasped for air as it was so intense. You couldnt believe the two of you are about to have sex on the kitchen counter.

He unbuttoned your shirt revealing your bra and undoing it. You are half naked.. He stares at your lovely figure before proceeding on sucking one of your nipples. You arch your back because of  too much pleasure you were feeling right now.

He lift your skirt to your stomach and slowly pulling your panties down while sucking your nipples. He gets even more aggressive.

He held you neck and pushed you, it made you lay down on the counter. Raising both of your thighs. He kissed your thigh slowly going down to your pussy. He stares at you while doing that. You lift your head up to see what was happening.

Mikey is actually eating you right now. Licking and sucking you cave. He seems like enjoying the taste of it. You moan loudly enough for everyone outside to hear it. He didnt stop you as he loves them to know you were his possession.

He enters 1 finger and then another moving in scissor movements, in and out while he suck your clit.

You knew you are about to come and you did. " Mikey im cumming" he'd let you come and made a mess on the counter while he pull his finger out your pussy and licked it.

"Damn, your sweet.." he said.

You were still shaking from orgasm, when Mikey get undress revealing his abs. You can feel his manhood was already pointing at your entrance. He shove it immediately and you arched your back even more. ' is it just me or his manhood gotten bigger' you thought.

"its so big Babe, you said while he rock you back and forth in the kitchen counter, pounding into you harder and harder.

He made you sit while he keep thrusting inside you. You were now kissing him. Your tongue fight for dominance but you never win when it comes to Mikey. He has his way over you.

He then signaled you to come down the counter and made you leaned over the counter. He is going to fuck you from behind. Holding and pulling both of your wrist and tying it at your back while pulling your hair. He pound inside you again that made him groan and both of you a moaning mess. Your breast wiggle on the rhytmn of his pounding. This is a rough sex, thinking of his manhood size was enough to make you paralysed.

He keeps on pounding inside you.."fuck your so tight" He pulled your hair even more making him able to reached your ear. He breathes heavily on your neck and you knew he was about to cum.

"do it outside" you said.

" why?" he replied while smirking and teasing you a little.

" because.. - you were about to say something when he cuts you off.

" Too late.."  he said while pounding inside you even harder and suddenly cumming.

Both of you moaned in unison as you felt his warm liquid poured inside you filling your pussy with his cum.

He pulled out while you were catching your breath laying on your front on the counter with closed eyes. Completely exhausted. He leans over you and whispered "i knew that would be delicious."

He carried you bridal style to the tub and you two enjoyed a bubble bath together. He helped you dry your hair after. He offered to cook dinner for you and you agreed.

You requested to eat on the bed as you dont want to admit your legs are feeling weak and quite shaking.

He took notice of that, i bet he knew about it.

__________

Authors Note :
What?

Hahhaha. Anything you wanna say. 😁😁