Chapter 16- Smut 18+ Only.

Warning you dumbass!
If you are below 18yrs old. Skip!!!
A friendly reminder😂🤦‍♀️

____________

Your relationship with Mikey after that quarrel goes smoothly. He even cooked for you. Well, it wasnt that pleasant at times but you love him so you still ate it.

Mikey called you to come over at his house and didnt tell you why. Well most of the time he really doesn't tell you his reason.

You went to the department store to buy dorayaki before heading to his house.

You opened the door of his room and Mikey wasnt there.   Your about to check the kitchen when you heard the shower was on and you knew he was in the shower.

So you decided to wait for him and turn on the TV. When the shower goes off. You knew he was done. You stood up from you sit but you were stunned from what you just saw after that.

Mikey was only wearing a towel to cover his lower part of the body and his upper body was completely exposed.. Looking at his 6 pack abs. You gulped from the sight of him. You weren't expecting him to be half naked. You though he would bring clothes to change with in the bathroom.

You quickly sat down and pretend you were watching TV. When he walks towards you still half naked.

You blushed and he is aware of that. He then sat on his sofa next to you. You were sweating from the sight of him, his presence was way too hot. He is always cute most of the time pouting and being childish but you never got use of this side of him. This side of Mikey where he is being so sneaky and hot at the same time.

You feel uncomfortable and wanted to leave.. Then you hear mikey said " can you help me dry my hair babe?".

" o-okay." you responded.

You stand up and took the small towel he was handing to you. Well, at this time he is still wearing a towel over his lower body.

You were standing in front of him while you wipe his hair with a towel. He then look up to you admiring you. You smiled at him but he close his eyes. Signaling you to kiss him. You were too nervous as you dont want to trigger him or something. But, you cant leave him hanging.

You slowly lean and kissed him. He then grab the back of your neck and pulled it closer to him and kissing you a bit aggressively. You can feel his tongue entering your mouth and you allowed it.

Your feet is getting weaker from the building tension around both of you. He grabs your hips and thigh to make you sit on his lap. While not breaking the kiss he is now the one leaning towards you with his big figure.

He then broke from the kiss and both of you are catching your breath. You slowly open your eyes to see mikey smirking. He leans near your ear and started breathing heavily before kissing your neck down to your collarbone. His hands are now travelling from your shoulder to your side and stopping at your hips for a second before slowly travelling to your thigh.

You let out a small moan and he was shocked to hear your moan. He shivers from the sounds and it makes him wanna hear more of it.

He slowly travel his hands to your chest. Slowly touching it. He is now unbuttoning your shirt, leaving you with your bra. His tongue travel down to your neck, your collarbone and near your breast.. His hands are trying to take your bra off. He realize he doesnt even know how so he just reaped it off. You flinched from what he just did but nothing is stopping him now.

He immediately suck one of your breast passionately while massaging the other one. You were closing your eyes and it was so arousing that you cover your mouth with your hand to prevent you from making sound. You still breath heavily.