Chapter 9- Unveil

The pain of break up wasn't easy. You wanted to see mikey so bad and ask him a lot of things. Something was stopping you. 'what if you head to the shrine and his home and found out he has another girlfriend' it has been 3 weeks since the two of you broke up.

You never heard from mikey since that night. Its December 15th. And knowing you will celebrate your christmas with a broken heart ruined the thoughts of happy christmas. You were listening to music while staring at the window.

Now playing: Mistle toe by Justin Bieber.

The songs sounds happy but you were still crying. You wiped your tears away and about to walk away from the window when you saw your brother with Draken-kkun. They are walking together talking. You also miss Draken as he becames one of your friends too.

You decided to ignore them and planned to go outside. It was snowing and you heard a small kitty crying from a small alley. You decided to follow the sound and see a kitty shivering from cold temperature. You quickly pick it up to bring it home when you heard a familiar voice arguing and it was echoing along the alley.

It was your brother and Draken-kkun. Talking and arguing a little. It was not you to get into someones business but their topic seems to get your attention as your name was mentioned a lot. You came closer to get a clearer audio of what was happening.

The conversation.

Draken-kkun:  you mean to tell me you already told mikey everything.!?

Takemichi: Yes Draken, it is the only way i could save my sister. On December 22nd. She will die.

Draken-kkun: Wh-what do you mean takemitchy!

Takemichi: im from the future Draken-kkun. When i was on middle school my sister died. Her dead body was found on a dark alley with two stab wounds. Nobody knows who did that to her as there are no evidence and witnesses.

Takemichi: i got back from the future to save her too. I learned that her death has something to do with Mikey. So i told mikey everything. Thats why he decided to break up with her to change the future. I really wanted her to live her life and have a family, i wanted to protect her Draken-kkun. I know Mikey understands the situation.
(your brother was almost shouting at Draken while crying).

You were incredible shocked. You now understand why Mikey has to distant himself and break up with you.

You ran as fast as you can to your house while you held the kitten in your hands. Still trying to be gentle. You brought the kitty to your room and immediately shut the door. You fall on your knees thinking of what you just heard was unbelievable .

You knew your brother would not say stupid things and he is not a fan of lies. Knowing him he is stubborn but never a liar.

You sobbed but put your hand to cover your mouth. All the pain you are going through now must be very painful but you couldnt imagine the pain Mikey was into. He doesnt want to break up with you but he has no choice. He wanted to protect and save you.

All you did was think of how hurt you were and how you were suffering not even looking at the whole picture where Mikey was enduring the exact pain maybe worst.

You stopped crying and pulled your self together. You went to the kitchen to feed the kitty.

They are all just caring and protecting me all this time. You thought.

"I need to make a plan to protect myself too. I dont want to be a burden to anyone. ' you mumbled to yourself.

You went excessive training to improve your self defense and martial arts. You already know a little about taekwando. You need to improve your strength and endurance inorder to protect yourself.

Its December 21st. A day before your death.

You decided to walked to the park and to the shrine to find Mikey. You wanted to talk to him. Thinking that maybe destiny cannot be twisted and change. What if this is really your last day and death are already chasing after you.

You were lucky to find him and the other division commander in a meeting. You waited for it to end, Mikey dismissed everyone and walk away. You followed Mikey.

"Mikey-kkun..." you shouted.

He was shocked to hear your voice but wasnt to happy about it knowing its dangerous for you to be outside.

To be continue...

_________

For readers! Ilove you guys. Thank you for taking the time reading this. ❤️❤️❤️