Chapter 22- The New Family Member

Only 4 months before your wedding and you are feeling sick. nausea and vomiting every morning since last month. , you wanted to let Mikey know about it but you dont want him to worry.

You called Kazutora on the phone to get some help and advices, he simple told you to buy some pregnancy test kit. However, you are not allowed to go out so you ask Sanzu to buy it for you.

'No one would ask him. He looks like a woman anyway.' you thought. Even though he wears a suit.

You were panicking because you missed your period and you are a week delayed this month. That kinda gives you a hint on whats going on. It made you nervous thinking you werent ready to have kids, thinking that it will be painful to give birth.

Your biting your nails while waiting for Sanzu to arrive.

Everytime you smell some lemon it makes you wanna throw up. Literally anything citrus. You spent almost the whole morning throwing up on the sink and on the toilet.

Sanzu arrive with 5 boxes of pregnancy test.

"i dont know what brand should i buy, so i got 1 box for each brand." he said while turning around and walking away. Fearing you will ask him about the instructions cause he is literally clueless.

You watch him leave and immediately went to the bath room to do the test. You use 5 pregnancy test at a time and surprisingly it was all positive.

You cover your mouth, you dont know if you will be happy or scared. Thinking about how would Mikey react to all of this. It made you scared knowing your kids will live in a place like this and the same situation you are in. But, you knew Mikey will do everything to protect you and your baby.

Mikey went home late, it was 11pm. You are already sleeping. He came closer to you and kissed your forehead. It wakes you up.

"Babe,? I have something to tell you" you said while rubbing your eyes.

" what is it?" Mikey responded.

" i - im.. Pregnant.." you said.

" im going to be a father!" Mikey said while he smiled so widely and walk towards you to give you a hug.

" im soooo happy and excited, shall we get a doctor tomorrow to get you checked ? " he added.

You nod at him and he keeps on hugging you. He then move his head on your stomach while kneeling on the side of the bed. Caressing and listening to it.

You laughed on how adorable he looked while he does that. He looks so excited to meet the little version of you and him.

The next few month, the doctor has been visiting you to check your condition and giving supplements and vitamins. You decided to postponed the wedding as you dont want to have your wedding with a large baby bump.

It's been 6 months and you were about to have your next ultrasound to determine the babies gender. On the other hand, baby stuff and cribs keeps arriving at your place. Mikey has been doing a lot of shopping with you lately. Buying baby needs and clothes. He is super excited to meet his child. He even marked the calendar on his office to remind him everyday.

He even reduce his working time to take care of you. The size of your tummy really bothers you. Its only been six months but it has grown bigger and bigger every week. You cant even see your feet when you look down. Mikey took notice of that and been super worried how big it was. " it looks like a watermelon" he said while he chuckles.

He accompanied you to the hospital for the ultrasound. Both of you are in a room with the doctor. You lay in bed while Mikey hold your hand. The doctors examined your tummy and the screen. His eyebrow raised once he realized what he was looking at.