Chapter 26- True Colors

You finished all the daily chores and now you are cooking dinner.

Mikey is with the kids at the living room, they are watching TV with Draken. The kids are eating dorayaki, you shout at Mikey to stop him from feeding the kids because you were about to have dinner.

The situation is still awkward. Mikey doesnt talk a lot and it feels like you are living with a stranger. Well, the kids loves him anyway and not even bothered if their dad changed his hair color and stuff.

Dinner with him for the first time since he lost his memories was not comfortable. You would stared at him from across the table sometimes and most of the time you caught him staring at you too.

The mikey you knew was sweet and childish, But this mikey was pierce and a bit confusing. He seems a bit scary. You swallowed your food while having some random thoughts.

The kids finished eating and now asking for Dorayaki again. You face slap yourself knowing how they got addicted to dorayaki that fast.

Its 8pm and you decided to put the kids to bed, Mikey was standing and leaning by the door looking at you tucking the kids to bed. You kissed both of them. They spoke in unison " Goodnight Mommy! I loveyou.".

Mikey chuckles from your back walking towards the kids, " How about me?!" he smiled at the kids.

" we love you too Daddy" they said while looking at Mikey. " Mommy will tuck you in too daddy dont worry" Akio said. You flinched hearing Akio's words. That was so embarrassing. You cant look at Mikey because he might see you blushing from the embarrassment.

You stand up and Mikey head outside the kids room. You wanted to take a bath before going to bed. 'oh shit, i almost forgot.. I will share bed with him Coz he is my husband.' you remembered.

You finished taking a shower and head out the bathroom already wearing panjama. You went straight to your room and saw Mikey already laying down and his eyes were closed. You signed knowing he is already sleeping and you will no longer feel awkward sleeping with him.

You slowly crawl to the bed and hide under the sheets. You were looking at the ceiling and thinking of lot things. How your life has been so difficult and what will happened now that you are back with Mikey.

Its really obvious that he still hasn't recovered his memories and he just want you too stay with him because his conscience are bothering him maybe.

You turns to the side facing and opening your eyes, you were startled to find him facing you and his eyes are wide open looking at you.

You moved a little further away from him. He scares you a lot, it made you almost jump out of bed.

While you slowly move away from him. He is leaning forward and fast. He grabbed your wrist to stop you from moving. You are shaking knowing the aura he is releasing now is really dark and not like Mikey at all. He continue to lean towards you but stops when he reached your ears.

"now, now.. Stop moving.." he whispered into your ear you can feel his cold lips touching your ear and his warm breathing on your neck.

You can't process what was happening, why is he suddenly being like this.

"Mikey let go" you said while closing your eyes and too afraid to look at him. But, he grabbed you by the neck and you struggle as the pressure on his hands getting tighter and tighter.

" you really look so pretty, even when you are struggling" he said and suddenly let go of your neck.

You cough a lot of times while catching your breath.