Chapter 14- Who Is She.

~hey❤️ if you have any suggestions. Feel free to dm me.

Your relationship with Mikey was the most amazing thing that happened to you.

There are times that Mikey would come over, bringing snacks and spend the whole afternoon with you watching movies . Its been 8 months since you are in a relationship with him. You cant deny the fact that your boyfriend was extremely handsome and charismatic. So, you got used to see some girls around him and flirting with him but he doesn't mind though,he just ignore.

But this one girl was different...

This one girl who was with emma all the time, you always found mikey and her talking when you try to visit the shrine where they held their monthly meetings. You been seeing her for fast few month and doesn't bother to introduce and make friends with her. You have that sour taste when you look at her, was it jealousy? Insecurity or envy? Your not quite sure..

You always sit at the corner and wait for the meeting to end like an obedient and behave girlfriend and there is this one time when you tried to surprised Mikey and hide from the corner when your trying to take a peek on him, you saw that girl talking to him and they are both laughing.

You felt your breath getting heavy and your chest hurts, seeing him happy and your not the one doing it.

You over heard their conversation " Your girl must be so lucky to have you, she has a strong man protecting her" she said while teasingly touching your Mikey.

Your blood is boiling from what you saw, how much more of this do you have to endure. You lost your mood to surprised him and decided to go home.

When your about to leave, you bump Draken on the side and didnt even notice it because you are too pissed.

"oi, YN? Whats wrong with you!?" Draken said looking back at you and slightly worried. " Did you went here to see Mikey?" he added.

You stopped and look back as you realize what just happened, you nod your head and apologize. " Sorry Draken, uhm im about to go home".. You said while waving goodbye and continously walking away.

Draken arrived at the shrine and saw mikey and that girl talking. He clenched his fists as he had the doubt that the reason you were acting strange because you didnt like what you saw., " Oi, Mikey. I bump with YN on the way here.." he look at Mikey slightly pissed. Mikey has a confused look and said " hmm, thats weird. i havent seen her all day.. Did she leave already?!" he said while looking at Draken with confused look. Draken did not answer him and look at the girl that was talking to Mikey. He just let a small signed and turn his back to leave.

You were walking at side of the road, remembering all the good memories with Mikey, 'he won't cheat on me right?' You question yourself while walking. But couldnt help yourself and feel jealous. 'Maybe, he doesnt want me anymore and lost interest in me' this time you are now over thinking.

When you arrived home, you cant stop thinking about him and that girl. When your phone suddenly rings.

****Mikey(call sign) ****

"Hey babe,? Draken told me you came over but i didnt get the chance to see you."

****YN****

I decided to leave cause i realize you were BUSY.

****Mikey******

We held the monthly meeting but its not that busy. Come on tell me what wrong?!

*****YN*****
Nothing. Just tired.

***** Mikey****

Do you wanna go on a date tomorrow? Ill pick you up at 7pm.

****YN****
***smiles*** yeah sure.