Chapter 27- Look What Youve Done

You were left with the two guys, they look like ex-convict that just got out of jail. They look at you with full of lust.

The other one remove the rope on your feet. While he caress your thigh. The other one was behind you and remove the tape from your mouth.

You let out a laugh and both of them stares at each other.

"you know i beat up 8 guys on my own when i was on highschool." you keep laughing and it annoys them.

The other one already remove the rope on your feet and about to open your thighs, he went closer and said "who's laughing now "

You keep laughing at him and said "im going to kill both of you and that bitch outside."

Before he could respond you kick his neck that knocked him out, the other guy behind you was about to punch you when you dodge his punch and hit his nose with your head. He falls on his back. " i warned you. "

You kicked him so hard that knocked him out with his nose bleeding so badly.

You took the knife on the first guy you knocked out and cut the rope on your arm.

You took a metal pipe and beat the two guys lying on the ground. "this...... Is... For....Touching....me....with.your... Filthy. ..Hands!

You smiled like a psycho knowing you survive again. Your getting tired of this bullshit.

You almost forgot the bitch outside.

You turn around but i think she was about to check on the guys. She enters the warehouse to see both of his men laying on the ground bathing in their own blood. She looks frightened and walks backward. She then turn to look at you.

You smiled at her and said " i should have killed you the first time i saw you at my husband's office. 😏."

You were walking closer to her and ready to beat the shit out of her, when she pulled out a gun and pointed at you.

"don't come closer or ill shoot you!"  she shouted while her hands were shaking.

You did not listen and you kept walking towards her.

You then heard the gun shot. You stopped.,thinking what parts of your body got hit.

You looked towards that bitch and saw her on the floor. You keep walking towards her and saw blood coming out of her head, you kept walking and saw Kazutora with Mitsuya and the others. When you came closer, it wasn't kazutora or Mitsuya who shot her. It was Mikey! He was there.

He took off his jacket and put it on you. He held you and guide you to the car. He left you there for a minute to give instructions to his gang to clean up the mess.

When he comes back Draken started driving. "Babe? Did you did that to those men?"
He said a bit curious. You just nod like an innocent child. He chuckles and said, "well, they are still breathing but no ones gonna recognize them. Pheuww.. They look horrible"  he said trying to sound funny.

You were still thinking about the moment he called you babe at the car. Its the first time he did that. Maybe he slowly getting his memories back. You were a bit happy.

And also, thankful that the bitch is dead. She is a big threat to you and your family. You felt bad because you never got the chance to beat the shit out of her.

You arrive at home, before the kids saw you. You went straight to the shower. When you got out of the bathroom and only wearing a towel, you remember to check your phone. You open it and saw the call log. Luckily, the one you called was Mitsuya. Thats why your location got track down easily.

You signed as you thought of your luck. It has never run out yet. You got dressed and went to the living room. You saw the kids playing but Mikey isnt there.

When you check the kitchen you saw him cooking, like the old mikey use to do. He always cook for you.

You were flattered and blushing from the sight of him. You missed this, you missed him. ' his memories are returning' you thought.

You dont even know what you were doing but you ran towards him and hugged him from behind. He was startled for a second but calm down and smiled.

The kids started running towards you and mikey. They saw you hugging him so they thought its the trend. So they hugged him too. Now, Mikey is unable to move. You guys are laughing like a happy family. The kids wont let go of him and you too. He chuckles and struggle to move. He is still cooking, you guys are being so annoying😂.

You knew your decisions were right. You choose to stay with him because LEAVING ISNT BETTER THAN TRYING.

_________

🤭

Hope you like this chapter ❤️