The crowd at Beacon who were watching it were surpirsed by this, but some was squeling about how cute

The crowd at Beacon who were watching it were surpirsed by this, but some was squeling about how cute....the puppy was.....

Y/n then reached for the little puppy and grab him....

Y/n:"Now, aren't you a cutie pie?" she said as she pet the little puppy head....as a little top hat appearing on the dog's head......the all the sudden she heard the scream of the other new students as she look up to see a Nevermore.....flying the sky.....terriying the students......Y/n then put down the puppy as purple aura start sorrounding her body......as her eyes turn pitch white........Y/n then raised her hands up........as she started shooting magic out of her hands.......it's a level 15 magic.......for a beast like that.........as she easily manage to put him down....even though it ended into a big mess...since the beast ended crashing into the temple

Y/n:"Well.......it could've ended better...." the puppy then walked up to her as he barked in approval.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ozpin was now making the teams for each students......he then turns to Y/n and tell her to introduce herself......

Y/n:"Good afternoon everyone, my name is Y/n Zatara, this is my first time being apart of a great Academy like Beacon....and I hope to be friends with all of you...."she said in a akward tone of voice, because she wasn't use to see so many people.

Jaune look up from his scroll, to look at Y/n.....as a tiny smile appear from....

Ozpin:"Now then....I chose a special team were you can be getting along....very well....."

RWBY and PNRA were already calling dibs on Y/n as other teams on Beacon were doing it too....

Ozpin:".........................Jaune Arc.............."

RWBY and PNRA:"WHAT?!?"

Even Jaune was surprised by this......

Axel:"Wait, wait, wait!!! Headmaster......I think there was a complication......I am Axel......not, Jaune......that guy is Jaune......" he said pointing at Jaune, who then looked away embaressed and ashamed...."

Ozpin:"Exactly....I know what I said Mr. Pendragon.........Jaune Arc and Y/n Zatara are going to work together from now on...since he doesn't no longer have a team........so I thought it will be a great idea...."

Weiss:"Headmaster, b-but...I mean.....we're talking about Axel.......he has the best scores in combat, history and Grimm biology.......Oh, by the way I'm Weiss Schnee Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company......."she said the last part proudly as Y/n just looked at her neutral and Ozpin just blinked in annoyence.

Ozpin:"Yes, we're all aware who are you Miss.Schnee......and you're right Axel has the best scores....but, like everyone else in this academy....Mr.Arc has the right to have a teammate too....and maybe he could learn certain things from her....and she might learn certain things from him..."

Yang:"That he is a liar who-" she was then cut off by the Headmaster Ozpin who glared at her.

Ozpin:"As I was saying.......Y/n is allowed to be part of Beacon and join Mr.Arc..whatever you like it or not......"

The students wanted to argue with Ozpin decision, but he is the one in charge.....

Y/n then flew down and start searching for this Jaune Arc....as Jauen was trying to get out of there...before he could've gotten targeted again......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune was now in his dorm, hidding from the other students as he locked the door of his room...using is own bed........and grab Crocea Mors-.......until he heard knocking from his door.....

Y/n:"Hello, is this Jaune Arc's room? Is Jaune Arc inside? I'm Y/n!! Your teammate!!!"she yelled from outside the room.

Jaune then sighed in relief as he pushed his bed away from the door...and unlock the door...

Y/n:"Hello..."she said in a calm tone.

Jaune:"H-Hi.....What are you doing here?"

Y/n:"This is my dorm....what are you doing here?"

Jaune:"This is my dorm too......" 

The two then looked at each other before starting to laugh...

Jaune:"Yeah.....Yeah...I know.......I'm a pretty akward person........when I meet someone new...."

Y/n:"Yeah, me too....its not easy meeting new people.......in a new school.......and you kinda miss the people back there at home....."

Jaune:"Right....that was very akward......I'm Jaune......Jaune Arc.....Sweet....short......actually....nah....that line is so stupid, just call me Jaune..."

Y/n:"Well......I'm Y/n Zatara.......just call me Y/n........"

Jaune:"Cool...Oh, sorry..." he then move out the way, letting Y/n enter the room...before closing it....

Y/n:"Nice room......but, can I ask why you keep the door locked with your own bed? Just asking, that's okay if you don't tell me..."

Jaune:"Oh, well....you see...it's complicated........"

Y/n:"Oh.....okay....." she said as she put down her top hat.

Jaune adn Y/n then stayed silent......because they didn't know what to say to each other......

Jaune:"So........do you play video games.....?" he asked with an akward smile on his face...as Y/n gave him an akward smile too...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in an unknown location......two ceirtain criminals....were now making a deal....an exchange of dust.........and magic spells.......and most importantly.....how to plan the destruction of Remnant...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....