Saying this he cut the call making Shivay encroaching on his work once again.  

********************************************

While on the other side in the cafe all had fingers crossed after applying for Anika's adoption.

Whereas Tia is busy plotting against Anika with the help of  Amita.

Tia: What can be done? Dad is out of the country can't ask for his help. Have to do something on my own.  Think think...
Amita: Can't you call his family and inform them that he is roaming around with an orphan.
Tia: He hadn't talked to his family in years he is only in contact with his dad. She jumps in happiness earning a " are you a kid or mad " kinda look from Amita. " He never denies his father he will do anything to make him happy so now I am going to call him"
Amita: How exactly he will be helpful???
Tia: Come on yaar Shivaay is the son of  Asia's topmost businesses man. So it's normal for him to care for his reputation.  Just wait and watch.

Tia called Mr Oberoi after few rings he picks her call

Mr Oberoi: Hello Shakti Oberoi is here.
Tia: Good afternoon uncle I am Tia Kapoor
Mr Oberoi: Ohh Tia how are you it's been a long I have met your dad and you. Is there any emergency that you have called me now ?? He is a business tone.
Tia: Wo...woo uncle I have to call you to inform you about shivay.
Shakti: ( worryingly ) What happen to him is he all right??
Tia: Uncle he is perfectly right but the main problem is that there is an orphan girl who is trying to trap him in her fake self. I have done her background check-up and you know what I found out is very stocking she is trapping a lot of wealthy men and once she gets tried off then she leaves them heartbroken. She made a story and narrates in an utterly sad tone.
Mr Oberoi: ( calmly) How old she is ??
Tia looked towards Amita and lips how old she is?? She replied the same way.
Tia: Around 17 / 18.
Mr Oberoi: Okay I got it. Thanks, dear for informing I will surely look after this matter and lead shivay to his happiness.

Mr Oberoi cut the call and ask his assistant to book tickets for the first flight for Mysore.

Whereas Tia got satisfied thinking that now Anika will be shown her place.

________________________________

Here at Khanna's house Shivaay receive mail from Mishra as getting super-duper angry.
He dials his number.

Mishra: Evening sir. He wished him in a happy tone as he thought that his boss called him to appreciate as he made a good application to adopt Anika that no one can deny.
Shivay: ( full ranged he shouts) What the hell is this Mishra what nonsense you have typed in this bloody letter??
Mishra: What happen, sir?? did I made any mistake in the application. He asked frighten.
Shivay: Mistake?? Are you asking me that if you have made any mistakes??? Then NO it's not a mistake but a blunder. Did you hear it's a bloodily blunder? He again shouts at him.
Mishra: Sir please explain to me I am not getting it. He asked stammering as aware of his temper as know very well that now he can soon be jobless
Shivay: This letter states " I shivay Singh Oberoi want to adopt Anika as my sister/daughter" do you even have any sense. I want her as mine as a lover wants I want her like a man wants woman love's not like my daughter or sister.
Mishra: I am extremely sorry sir. But sir you have to adopt a kid as a family member you can't adopt them as a lover. He said helplessly.

Shivay also was not able to conclude anything. He can't marry her being minor. To take under his wing as sister or daughter is not possible even in the next seven births.

Shivay: Do one thing hold twins on stand by. And if they call or ask for their application by any means inform them that someone else also has applied for Anika's adoption and the final decision will be taken after few inquiries only. After that, he cut the call and move towards Anika where Khanna was also present accompanying her.

Khanna was sitting on the ground whereas Anika was making something with his hair.
Shivay: Bud why are you giving a head massage to him?? He asked softly to her but gave a hard glare to Khanna.  To which he tries to stand up but is stopped by Anika.
Anika: Bear I am trying to make a hairstyle on him I want to make two small pigtails and braid them as well but don't how to make them. She told with an innocent pout. While Khanna gave helpless look as she made him her experiment toy
Shivay: I will teach you someday now come it's going to be dark in few minutes.
Anika: My friends.  She pointed at kittens who were in deep slumber after playing with her.
Shivay: Tomorrow again you can play but now we have to leave I have a conference in the late evening come let's go.
Anika: But from tomorrow I have to work as your PA that's 24/7. She said sadly.
Shivay: You will meet and play with them every day and in few days I will make arrangements so that they can live with you. 
Anika: (She started to jump in happiness)Really?? Will you go that. Promise???
Shivay: Promise.  Now come he hold her hand and walk towards parking.

He instructed Khanna to take them to sunshine orphanage first and then to the office for his conference. 

To be continued........

End.
Whether you like it or not please let me know.