"You have fifteen minutes to get ready for your outing with Mr.Duran. As your driver, he's allowed for us to arrive later than 7 pm if any necessary interruptions or issues occur."

I'm still shaken by how huge this man was. He was as wide and as tall as my doorframe and it was really freaking me out. But I don't wanna annoy him so I nod my head again, "Would you like to wait inside?"

"Yes. Thank you for asking." I open the door wider and he steps inside bending down slightly so his head doesn't hit the top of the door.

I lock the front door and rush inside to my room as he sits on my couch waiting patiently for me.

Fifteen minutes pass and I'm putting the last finish touches on my outfit. I couldn't decide what color to wear so I decided to wear all of them...sorta. My hairstyle of choice tonight is a short black bob.

 My hairstyle of choice tonight is a short black bob

I walk out to go see Mr.Tall Scary Driver Man waiting exactly where I left him. He looks up from his phone to look at me and stands up, allowing me to walk ahead of him out of the door, allowing me to lock the door before we head out to his car.

------------------------------------------

We pull up to Ashton's, Mr.Tall Scary Man parks right in front of the entrance and turns off the car telling me to stay inside.

He walks around to the back of the limo where I'm sitting and opens the door widely for me to step out offering me his hand. When I grab his hand, he offers me his arm instead and I give him a small thank you as he escorts me to the front doors of the restaurant.

The decor of the restaurant is absolutely gorgeous and the area is really quiet. The silver chandeliers lined up on the ceilings with red drapes covering the windows. The owner's color scheme not really too complicated seeing as how everything was either silver or red. No voices to be heard at all in the restaurant. He leads me to the hostess and as I'm getting ready to speak to tell her who I'm supposed to meet Mr.Tall Scary Man stops me and says, "She's with the boss." she nods quickly as he unwraps his arms from mine.

The Boss?

The hostess tells me to follow her to the main dining area. However, I'm still stuck on the boss part...

When she takes me to the dining area all the tables are gone except one that's sitting in the middle of the room with a red tablecloth and candles to match the restaurant's decor. Literally, no one else is in the restaurant. There's a smug look on Jesse's face as he stands next to the table wearing nothing but a white buttoned-up dress shirt with black pants, his suit jacket resting comfortably on his chair. His hand holding one singular rose.

He thanks the hostess who takes it as her cue to go back to where she stood before. As she leaves he comes closer to me as I stand there with a confused look on my face, taking a hold of my hand and moving me closer to the table pulling out a seat and motioning for me to sit down.