Chapter 2

Michael POV

It's the night of my kick back and I'm stressed out. I'm trying to make sure I have everything. This is the biggest kick back of the school year. It's our senior year so I have to make sure this party is lit. It's now 9:00 and everyone is arriving.

"Hey baby." Rachel says coming up to me.

"I'm not your baby stop calling me that."

"Don't act like that Michael."

"Act like what we aren't together, we had a mutual understanding that we was only having sex no strings attached so knock it off."

"Michael you know I didn't mean that."

"Well I did, lay off of me and enjoy the party." I said walking away.

The Dj was playing some nice music and everyone was taking and drinking and laughing. Some people was eating and was in the pool. When I looked at the door I seen Brandon come in.

"Yo bro what's good?"

"What up bro thanks for coming."

"Yeah you know I'm going to slid."

"You came alone?"

"Oh yeah my girl coming with Sasha the new girl."

"Oh ok."

"Where is the drinks?"

"Right outside near the pool."

"Good looking, if you see my girl come on let her know I'm outside."

"I got you."

I was low key hype to see Sasha even though we only had like 1 full conversation about school work. Who am I kidding Sasha was beautiful as hell. She had a body to and her personality was nice. I watch her while at school.

Not trying to sound creepy.

Sasha POV

"Girl if you don't hurry up and throw an outfit on, who are you trying to get cute for?" Erika asked with a smirk on her face.

"You never know who's attention I might get girl. Get me a fine ass nigga tonight."

"Mmm I don't know about nigga but ok." She said laughing.

"Shut up."

I put on my risk it white top with some distressed jeans and my Dior slides. I did my makeup nothing to much just a natural face and straightened my hair.

"Oulll girl you look nice! That ass is siting in them jeans too."

"Really?" I said twerking a little. Causing me and Erika to laugh.

"It's moving too your definitely going to pull somebody tonight."

"We both look good as hell we have to take some pictures"

Sasha's outfit