Chapter 20

Sienna's POV:

Two weeks later:

I'm at Timmy's house... again. We are watching another movie and eating popcorn. Together. We were supposed to go for a walk but we can't since it's thunderstorming.

Since Timmy got to pick the movie last time, I got to choose which movie we would watch today. I went with "Little Women" since it's one of my all time favorites.

We sat in comfortable silence as the movie played. Around half-way through, Timmy got a phone call.

"Who is it?" I asked, not caring if I sounded nosey.

"It's Aiden. I'll be right back. You don't have to stop the movie, it won't take long."

I nod as he leaves the room.

Fifteen minutes go by and he still isn't back. I get up from the couch and walk over to where I saw him leave.

I see him, and I'm about to say something when I overhear what they are talking about.

"Yeah, she's literally so annoying."

What the fuck? Is he talking about me?

"Mhm, I hate her so much. She doesn't stop texting me and I really want to just block her but then I'd have to deal with her crazy best friend."

Holy shit. I can't believe him. I actually thought we were getting along better, but I always knew that his hatred for me would never go away.

"Sounds good. Talk to you later."

I quickly run back over to the couch to gather my things before storming out.

Timmy's POV:

Sienna is over again today, not that I'm complaining. We agreed on watching another movie, and she got to choose it this time.

To be honest, I wasn't exactly paying attention to the movie at all. I didn't find it that interesting, but there was no way I was gonna tell Sienna that. I'm not in the mood to deal with her today.

Luckily, Aiden's phone call shook me out of that state of boredom. I excused myself and went into another room to talk to him.

"Hey, Aiden. What's up?"

"Guess who just texted me?" he asks.

"I have no idea. Who?" I say honestly.

"Zacharia."

Ugh, her.

"I'm sorry," I say with a laugh. "What did she want?"

"She wanted me to tell you to check your texts. Damn, she's obsessive."

"Yeah, she's literally so annoying."

"Are you still in contact with her? I know how much you hate her now."

After Zacharia told me that she just asked me out for a dare, she unblocked me and she's been texting me non-stop. Her texts consist of "apologies" and her asking me out for what she claims to be "a real date and not a dare." I'm not falling for that. Not again.

"Mhm, I hate her so much. She doesn't stop texting me and I really want to just block her but then I'd have to deal with her crazy best friend."

It's true. Vicky is almost as crazy as Zacharia is.

"That sucks, man. Anyways, just wanted to let you know. I have practice soon but you can call me later," he says.

"Sounds good. Talk to you later."

I hang up and head back to where Sienna is, only to realize that she isn't there. I hear the front door slam and I immediately run over.

What the fuck? She's leaving?

"Where are you going!" I shout from beside the door.

"I'm driving home," She states as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, you're not."

It's pouring. The roads are slick. This isn't happening.

"I've never listened to you before, give me one good reason why I should now."

"I can't lose you. Not again."

"Don't do that. Don't act like you care about me."

"Of course I care about you! I care about you more than I've ever cared about anyone in my entire life! Do you have any idea how I felt when I saw you lying in the middle of the road with that car flipped on top of you? Do you have any idea how I felt when I saw the paramedics take you away after Maddie called 911 when she got to you long after I did because I couldn't stop my hands from shaking to do it myself? Do you have any fucking idea how I felt seeing you in that hospital bed knowing that all I could do was listen to the beeping of the machines and wait for one of them to finally flatline because that's how fucking unlucky I am?" I screamed over the sound of rain pounding onto the ground and thunder booming in the sky.

"Unlucky? You would've been glad to see me gone and you know it!"

"Okay, so clearly you didn't hear me while you were in your coma. I'm not exactly surprised," I say with a scoff.

"You're right. I didn't hear you and I don't know anything you claim to have said to me while I was unconscious. But I do know one thing."

"Oh, yeah? And what's that?"

"It's that you hate me. You hate me more than you have ever hated anyone in all of your existence. I know it and you know it. For fucks sake, everyone with eyes knows it. You hate me, and you're never going to stop hating me."

"I don't hate you, you goddamn idiot! I fucking love you!"