Chapter 12

Sienna's POV:

3 weeks later:

We have only two days left of our project, and I couldn't be more thrilled. We all agreed upon working separately for today, and then visiting the mental institution for one last time tomorrow and coming together at the end to finalize everything.

Me, Maddie, and Aiden all arrived at the mental institution around the same time, but I was surprised when ten minutes passed and Timmy still wasn't here. He's never late.

Since I didn't want to waste anymore time waiting for him, I decided to give him a call.

He picked up after the first ring.

"Hello?" he asked tiredly into the phone.

"Torubarov, where the hell are you?"

"Listen. And when I say listen, I mean actually pay attention to the words I'm saying and don't interrupt me every five seconds. You got it?"

"Yeah, I got it," I responded as I rolled my eyes.

"Good. I'm gonna be late, or I might not even show up at all. Family issues, and all that. Just have Aiden observe Alise for me, if he can. If not, it's whatever. I'll come in early tomorrow to do it. But-"

"Torubarov?" I cut him off.

"I told you to just listen, my god."

I ignore him and proceed to tell him what I was planning on saying.

"I'll do your work for you," I suggest.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yup. I'm serious."

"So, you're willing to observe my patient and do my work... just for me?"

"Mhm."

"Oh, sure," he scoffs. "And why is that?"

I hang up on him and whisper to myself, "I guess I don't hate you as much as I thought I did."

After around 45 minutes passed, we all came together to discuss changes within our patients.

Aiden tells us how Sophia's dream differed from how it was last time. Apparently, she and the girl with the english accent, Libby, got married in France and now live in a cottage together. Aiden then explains how Sophia said they adopted two cats, one named Snow and the other named Ranboo. Because of this, Sophia doesn't seem to mind her strange and repetitive dreams anymore, so she might be leaving the mental institution soon, since she was the one who admitted herself there in the first place.

Maddie then briefly states how Lexi is being transferred to another mental institution as her addiction has unfortunately gotten worse.

Finally, I explain my experiences with both AIise and Luna today.

I explain how Alise is still experiencing the same hallucinations of Matthew Gray Gubler and Angelina Jolie. I also add the fact that Alise is now seeing another person, Ed Sheeran. In Alise's hallucinations, Ed performs what Alise claims is her favorite song of his, Galway Girl. I then tell them about Luna, and how I'm not making any more progress with her. I also tell them how she ignored me for most of the time I was observing her behaviour.

When I finish talking, we all leave, and I couldn't be more thrilled that tomorrow is the last day of this project.