Chapter 4

Timmy's POV:

I'm on my way to Aidens house. I don't mind Aiden, unlike the other kids in our class. He can be annoying some- well most of the time, but I don't really think he can control it. Besides, he's always been nice to me, so I try to brush it off. One thing I do enjoy about Aiden is how he can somehow always find a way to piss off everyone, especially Sienna and Maddie, who unfortunately will be meeting us at Aidens. They're both crazy, annoying, and extremely opinionated, which makes sense as to why they're best friends. Maddie is fine, I suppose. I don't talk to her that often, not that I enjoy the times when I do, but she doesn't make me wanna tear out my insides, like when I'm within a 10 foot radius of Sienna. I can't believe I'm being forced to work with her.

Luckily, I arrived at Aidens house before Maddie and Sienna. At least now I could take the time to find an Advil, or drown myself in Aidens pool. But I decided to take the more painful route, and asked Aiden for an Advil before tweedle dee and tweedle dum show up and give me a raging headache. I took the Advil, and Aiden brought me to the living room to go and play some video games. We didn't play for too long before they showed up. We were very focused on our game, and I guess that made them annoyed, so Aiden said,

"You can just go into my bedroom, upstairs and first door on the left. We'll be there in a minute."

We finished our game and decided to meet them upstairs. I dreaded going up each step, for it meant one step closer to seeing Sienna, and having to work on the project with her. We got to Aiden's room, just in time to hear Sienna insult Aiden for having too many pillows. Aiden defends himself, and I don't know why but in that moment I let out a small laugh.

Sienna looks back judgmentally and goes "What's so funny, Toraboruv?"

"Well, certainly not you," I reply.

I look over at Maddie who seems pretty annoyed, and I faintly hear her say something to Aiden.

"You better watch your friend," Maddie threatens.

"Mhm, whatever," he responds, clearly trying to act unbothered to make her mad.

"Oh, ok," she says in a higher pitch. "But I do think it would be difficult to watch him from six feet under, wouldn't you agree?"

"Do I look like I care?" he asks.

She ignores him but he didn't quite get the memo and he repeats himself again.

"No need to repeat yourself," she reassures. "I ignored you just fine the first time".

Aiden rolls his eyes and finally decides to leave it alone. He plopped onto his bed and I sat in his chair. I watched Sienna walk over to his opened window, and I felt the strong urge to push her out of it. But I figured I'd be doing her a favor, which I definitely would not want to do.

Sienna speaks up after a few minutes, ruining the peace and quiet that was once in this room, and suggests we start discussing ideas for this project.

Thankfully, we don't have much to discuss as Maddie's idea is the first to be presented and is actually pretty decent.

"I will admit, that idea isn't terrible. It sounds pretty easy, and we could get it done efficiently. Besides, we need to get a good grade on this," I say a few moments after we discuss the idea a bit more.

"Well no fucking shit, Sherlock," Sienna oh-so kindly responds.

"Stop talking for at least five seconds, would ya? I swear, hearing your voice makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out and rip my ears off"

"Oh, like you're one to talk. You're literally the cardboard cutout version of a person. I'd rather stare at my wall for eternity than listen to you talk one more time."

"And there it is again. Your voice, making me question my sanity for the third time today."

I can't wait until we finish this project.