Kuuga: "Are those two even pros?"

Present Mic: "There's booing coming from the part of the crowd… But honestly, I feel the sa-"

Aizawa: "Was that a pro saying he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro?!"

Present Mic: "Huh?"

The crowd fell silent along with the two heroes.

Aizawa: "If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home, and look into changing careers!"

Izuku: "Aizawa sensei…?"

Aizawa: "Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who has made it this far. It's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down."

Kuuga closes his eyes as he crosses his arms.

Kuuga: "Like I said, she took advantage of his quirk to set up an attack. If Bakugo can counter it, then her chance is gone."

Class 1-A looked up in shock to see dozens of debris floating in the air.

Kaminari: "You could've told us in the beginning!"

Kuuga: "It was kind of obvious. But if I told you from the start, then you will never learn how to read your opponents."

Kuuga opens his eyes as he stares at the floating debris.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Still, that is a huge gamble."

Uraraka clasps her fingers together, releasing the debris to fall over Bakugo.

Present Mic: "A meteor shower?!"

Izuku: "She had a desperate plan like that up her sleeve?!"

Kuuga: "The observant one like yourself should've known in the beginning why she rushed while staying low."

Bakugo looks up at the sky, staring at the falling debris as Uraraka runs towards the angry possum. Before she got close enough, Bakugo raised both of his arms, creating a big explosion, blasting her back and destroying the falling debris. 

Present Mic: "B-Bakugo delivers a satisfying explosion! He blasts boldly through Uraraka's secret plan!"

Kuuga: (sighs, mentally) "She missed the window."

The crowd was shocked as Bakugo started to charge towards Uraraka, who tried to charge back, but fainted, making Bakugo stop his advance.

Present Mic: "Uraraka's down!"

Iida: "Uraraka…"

Izuku: "She passed her limit a long time ago…"

Uraraka tries to crawl as Bakugo prepares a defensive stance, but she stops moving. Midnight approaches the arena and begins to check on her.

Midnight: "Uraraka's out of commission. Bakugo advances to the second round!

---------

Kuuga watches Uraraka being taken away by a stretcher in wheels as he narrows his eyes.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Everyone's really going all out…"

Present Mic: "The eighth match of the first round… (sighs) Oh, Uraraka… Oh, yeah, Bakugo advances to the second round."

Aizawa: "If you're gonna do it, do it properly."

Present Mic: "Now, let's pull ourselves together-"

Aizawa: "You're really letting your personal feelings take over."

Present Mic: "The first round is over! Let's move on to the next round quickly after a short break!"