As the sky getting dark the city is now full of light. Tonight we gonna have  full moon and they said that we gonna have a firework too. Before we go back to academy, we enter in a store for the last time.

"Are you tired?" Jaries ask

"I'm fine." I answered

We are buying something when we heard explode so we hurriedly go outside the store just to see the beautiful fireworks exploding in the sky. I'm looking at the sky when someone held my hand so I look who held it. Jaries just staring in the sky with a smile in his face so I just smile too while looking at the sky.

Now we are walking to the dorm and Jaries is still holding my hand while Mavis and Zeref just walking with a distance. While Shido is in our back.

"Grabe fifth wheel ako." Shido said.

So we all look at him and we all laugh even Mavis. So nandito na kaami sa pintuan mag kalapit lang naman ang dorm namin I mean mag katapat. So Mavis open the door and went inside while grabbing my hand. I just wave my hand at them and I use my magi to close the door.

When the morning came, We are running to our classroom. Yeah we are late because I can't sleep because of yesterday while Mavis is practicing in how to kill Zeref. As I open the classroom Miss Pink stop talking and look at us same with our classmate. 

"Good morning ma'am." I said 

Miss Pink look at us while her eyebrows raise and point her finger to our sit. We just run to our chair. I look up to see our classmate. 

"Are you finding him?" Shido ask.

I look at him and shook my head. I only see Shido here.

"Well he is in the mission kanina mag uumaga sila umalis. Kasama niya si President, Kiev, Zeref, Daniela, Wendy and Levianna." He said and he was about to say something when a explosion.

All the student went down. Sunod sunod ang pag sabog kahit si Miss Pink ay na alarma dahil doon. Lahat kami na pa tingin sa speaker nang bigla ito nag salita. 

"Alert!! Alert!! Dark user is attacking us."

Paulit ulit na sabi nito kaya naman lahat kami napa tingin kay Miss Pink na ngayon ay nakasalubong ang kilay. Paanom kami inatake akala ko ba mahigpit ang security nito academy. Napatingin ulit kami sa speaker nang bigla ulit itong nag salita.

"All Class S-B can fight and C to E are going to the safe zone now!!!"

Kaya naman mabilis na lumabas ang student hawak kamay naman kami ni Mavis at nasa likod namin si Shido.

"Bakit ka sumusunod dapat makipag laban ka rin." I said while looking in front , I just glance at him once when I said that.

"Hindi ko kaya pwede pabayaan malalgot ako. Mas mamatay ako pag pinabayaan ko kayo." He said and he create a sand wave nang makita niya ang ibang dark user papunta saamin.

Marami na ang pumupunta sa safe zone habang marami rin nakikipag laban sa dark user, Marami na rin nasisirang building at meron na rin sugatan. Why did they suddenly attack us lalo na wala yung ibang Top 10 dito sa academy. Malapit na kami nang bigla kami napa hinto dahil sa bombang sumabog malapit sa pwesto namin.

"We meet again." A girl said. Her voice is familiar like I heard it before.

"The girl in our mission." Shido said habang naka handa ang kamay niya umatake.

"Not so fast." She said and I can feel the ground pulling us. I heard her laugh.

Nawala si Shido I think he make his self a sand while Mavis is making a smoke in her self. While me I create a tornado but not as big cause baka meron ako ma taman, so yung alam ko lang yung kalaban yung matatamaan. But the gravity is still here kaya mahirap gumalaw. It stop nang bigla sumabog yung kinalagyan nang babae. 

"Are you fine?" Esmeralda ask habang tinutulungan kami tumayo.

I just nod. I heard Mavis shout I look at her direction meron akong nakita babae meron latigo at yung ibang student namin ay parang zombie na naka sunod sa kanya. What is going on? I look at Mavis who is standing up. She create a illusion napatingin naman ako kay Shido na kinakalban si Gravity and Esmeralda is fighting to the girl with the same magi as her. I think I need to help her.

I create a card like her parang ginaya ko lang yung kanya. I throw at the enemy place Esmeralda look at me. I nod at her so we attack her but she kick Esmeralda so I use my magi to held her para hindi siya ma bagsak nang tuluyan. I fight her using my combat skill she block it and I kick her in her stomach at make a air chain and I use it to her she shout to pain I was about to make a move I felt something. Ouch and sakit nang latigo. 

Mavis is dealing to the zombie while the girl with whip is attacking me I use my air ball and throw her while I was running to her direction before that I create a card bomb throw it to the girl Esmeralda fighting. I use my chain to block her whip. I create a big wave air to her.

"Ahhh."

I just kick her face and look at Shido who use using his magi to gravity mukha nahihirapan siya so I use my free hand to pull gravity to the ground just what he did to us earlier. I look at the girl who is fighting Esmeralda but my eyes caught something. A girl who have wings like an angel but her wings is dark and it's feather is flying around her and making her enemy to sleep. I was about to attack when my body crash at something.

"Ouch."

"Aray."

I look at Esmeralda I think tinapon siya nang kalaban niya. So I use my hand to touch the ground and pulled they like gravitation force but I can only a minute to hold it. Hindi ko pa gamay ang magi ko. I look around no one so me because Esmeralda is in front of me. I put my hand in front and I blow a air force but the girl in wings just stop me, nag paikot ikot lang siya at gumawa siya ng feather blade papunta saamin. Esmeralda use a card para itong magi sheild namin.

I use my free hand to grab a feather at gamit ang magi ko gumawa ako nang marami. I tell Esmeralda to open our barrier at pinatama ko sa babae meron pakpa. She just use her wings to be her shield. Nanghihina na ako ike I said ipag aaralan ko pa lang ang totoo kong magi. Esmeralda seem to notice so she held my hand. I nod at her, I look at Mavis who is still fighting same with Shido and other students and teacher. So I need to fight for them.

"Calm down." I whispher.

I was about to attack when the card girl use her card to me so I cover my self. Just to find I was lock like a jail. I look at Esmeralda I think hindi niya makakaya ang dalawa. Pinag kakaisihan siya she is breathing hardly. I use my magi but I think it has spell a  thousan feather was coming to way I use a air force and when I know na nakalusot sila doon sa air force ko. I secretly create a blue fire at the same time na sira ko na rin ang jail na ito.

I look at Esmeralda the girl in feather was made a sword made of feather and attack it so Esmeralda.

"Nooooo!!!" I said

I see Esmeralda throwing a blood in her mouth.

......................................................................................................................

Ey comment naman kayo if boring or what 

I need feed back you now. hahahaha