𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Let's fucking goooo!" He shouted loudly.

His teammates crowned around his and lifted him up in the air, he could hear his family scream and shouted his name.

"That's my baby!" Kulture shouted.

"Stop playing with dat boy, he ain't one of dem!" Miyah shouted.

"Yessir!" KB shouted. Moments like this he wished he had with his father.

The referee gave DK his trophy, they let him down as they walked to their locker room.

"Good game folk" Nick spoke. DK sent him an head nod.

"I'm proud of y'all, since today is Friday y'all have three days off. Once again I'm very proud keep up the good work" coach mentioned.

"Dakari, Kamari, Dayski Jr and Jamario meet me in my office" coach said before walking out the locker room.

They looked at each other, Dakari put his stuff in his gym bag. K3 held the teammate trophy while they walked to coach Baker office.

They seat down beside each-other, "I'm very very proud of y'all lil niggas real shit" coach Baker nod his head. The four of them chuckled.

"I picked the four of y'all to meet up at school tomorrow morning-"

"For what?" Mario asked. Coach sucked his teeth. "Nigga can I speak?" Coach asked.

Mario put his hands up in surrender, "the four basketball coach from HBCU, LSU, Grambling and LAVC well be there so I need y'all to be on top of everything" He said.

"What about the rest of the team?, they should have a shot of this too" DK asked.

"Yeah them folks out there good and all, but my main focus is on y'all four and to be real with y'all. Y'all the best basketball player on the team" Coach rubbed his beard.

After they had an agreement on everything, they walked in the hallway catching their parents attention.

"I'm so proud of y'all" Kulture ran up to them as that got in a group hug.

"Thanks Ma" K3 planted an kiss on her forehead.

"Finally y'all ugly asses came out" TJ mean mugged them.

"Nigga Fuck up, I'm proud of y'all shitty asses" KB dapped each one of them up.

"Thanks, we gotta come back tomorrow cause it's some basketball coach's that want to see us play" K3 chimes in.

"That's good, y'all hungry?" Kulture asked as they begin to walk.

"Hell yeah, a nigga starving" DJ rubbed his stomach.

"Nigga you act like Ion be feeding you" Aaliyah slapped the back of his neck.

"You do and it be good, but KK food be bussing onna whole new level" DJ gassed.

"I try" Kulture dust of her shoulders.

"Y'all ugly as fuck" Miyah records them.

"You get it from ya mammy" KB mean mugged her.

"My mama dead" she blankly looked at him.

"So" KB shrugged his shoulders.

When they walked to the parking lot, they dapped each other up before getting into separate cars. Imani and K3 rode with Dakari they blasted music while K3 drove Dakari car.

Dakari went to his Instagram and posted the picture that Kulture sent to his phone.