Chapter 12 -- Interview and Flashback

3rd POV

Today was the day of the interview. Both of them had woken up earlier and gotten ready to go to the set.

 Both of them had woken up earlier and gotten ready to go to the set

The host was a very funny man

The host was a very funny man. He had invited them for breakfast on set and had make Rora laugh for 5 minutes straight. North was used to silly jokes because of Silas but he was also staring at him in amusement.

The interview had three segments, individual and together. The first part was with North. Rora was sitting behind camera.

He was asked many questions, which he answered with ease. Most of the questions were about his initial days of startup, his school life and upcoming projects. The last question was about his family. He told him about Uncle and Rora could see him stiffen at little mentioning Luke. He gave bare minimum information about Luke. At last he was asked to say something to encourage the youth to follow their passion.

There was an hour of break before Rora's turn. When both of them came back to their vanity van, they both slumped on the sofa. Even after three years, both of them missed the Blackbourne team. Even after everything they did, North loved his brothers. He missed their antics, their jokes, their company.

Rora loved those men, even after three years she yearns their touches, their voice, their kisses. They broke her heart but love is not something that vanishes overnight. She still loves them and she always will.

They both had spent days hoping that they would come back and apologize to both of them, beg them to take them back in their lives. But they didn't. They came to know that they had gone for a dangerous undercover mission.

Both of them had been so worried about them that they both were ready to forgive them as soon as they came back. Until that dreadful phone call.
________________####____________________

Flashback (1years ago)...

North were realxing in the balcony in their penthouse when he got a call from an unknown number. North picked up the call only to see Rora balancing a tray with tea and snacks coming towards him.

"Careful Baby" North said and Rora giggled.

"Hello. Who is this?"

"North. It's Luke?"