Chapter 9 -- 3 Years Later

Aurora's POV

"Hello New York, this tour is finally coming to an end today. When I first realised I wanted to become a singer, I had no idea where it would lead me. But I had my band, Karen, who became my very good friends, and a special someone who helped me in the way. I had the blessing and wishes of my Dads, my mom and my little sister (Doc, Uncle, Erica and Jessica). When I released my 1st album 2 years ago, it was you fans who showed love to it and actually encouraged me to write this second album and to work hard. You know when released my 1st and 2nd  music video for this album, the love and support that I got was immense. Both my songs reached no. 1 on the country charts at the time of their release, and are still there on the charts. This was my first world tour of the many to come. The whole experience has been magical, singing for my fans, meeting so many people, selling out stadiums. I didn't expect it from my 1st tour itself. For that thank u all from the bottom of my heart. Get ready for the last performance of this tour" I said.

"Thank u guys. Its not a goodbey but a see you soon. And my next album is a surprise for you all." I said with a wink and smile.

" I said with a wink and smile

The crowd was cheering. I entered the back stage to be tackled by my team in a hug.

"Wohoo!!" We hooted.

"Our first world tour is finally over. Can you believe it?" Sara exclaimed.

"Actually I can't. It seems like yesterday when we were nervous as hell thinking about empty stadiums." I exclaimed.

"I told you not to worry about that. See, you are selling stadiums, winning so many awards and are nominated for 5 Grammy categories which is next week. " Ryan said proudly wrapping his arms on my shoulder.

"Now lets get to the party guys, North must be impatiently waiting for Ro." Alex said making me blush.

"But I thought he was coming after 2 days?" Alexa asked

"Yes, but he finished the meeting earlier and got the contract. Also he has to be here for the award function 3 days from today. He is nominated for several categories along with the 'Entrepreneur of the year' category " I said with a excited smile.

We all entered our dressing room to get ready for the party. My stylist did my hair and makeup and bought me my dress.

 My stylist did my hair and makeup and bought me my dress