Chapter 10 -- Awards

North's POV

Today is the day of the fucking award show. Its an gathering where businessmen from all over America would be coming. Over the past years I have won awards but they were never on this level. I am fucking nervous because of that and as well as because Rora is not coming with me this time as well.

According to our fucking PR we should make our relationship official after today's award show. Today's show will strenghten by reputation in the business world. Though we know that everyone suspects our relationship, we literally live together for godsake.

We had decided not to make our relationship official because we did not want one's success to influence the other's. But enough is enough, I am going with Rora to the Grammy's.

Rora has been helping me all day to relax, being near her is enough for my nerves to calm down. The outfit I am wearing today is selected by her.

While our stylist was doing finishing touches on my outfit, Rora was sitting in her pjs looking fucking adorable, in front of the TV with snacks ready to watch the function

For a minute I wanted to ditch the fuction and snuggle with her, but I had to go

For a minute I wanted to ditch the fuction and snuggle with her, but I had to go. She kissed me for good luck and with that I was off to the function.

I went through the red carpet after posing for some pictures answered some questions expertly avoiding personal questions, something I have mastered in the last years.

Finally everyone got were seated and the function started. I was nominated for two categories, "Growing Business of the Year" and "Entrepreneur of the Year" and when would be announced near the end.

It was almost time for the two awards, when the announcer said "Our next category is 'Growing Business of the Year' and is winner is..."Polaris". Please put you hands together for its CEO, North Taylor."

I went on the stage got my award giving a short speech. I was really happy as well as nervous for my next category. I could imagine Rora jumping with anticipation.

"Next is our most anticipated award, 'Entrepreneur of the Year'.  The winner is North Taylor, put your hands together for the star of tonight." It was announced shocking me. I got up the stage and said something I would never regret.