The conditions for growing up are also extremely harsh, otherwise Evil Gu would have soared into the sky for so many years.

Santa was the same in the first place, but after being transformed by King Golden Gu, Santa’s life gu reached the first-level growth stage, and could even

It's enough to communicate with Santa simply, so Xiao Chen has the meaning of teaching, but it needs to be investigated.

"Well, dinner happened to be eaten at Baiyan, and his brother's barbecue is also good." Because of the lack of manpower in the tribe,

Xiao Chen thought of catching a strong man.

Different from other trauma plus internal injuries, Baiyan’s trauma is already healed, but the internal injuries have been hanging for life, especially this child

If his life is not good, he will never meet the day of waking up with King Gu.

It just so happened that King Golden Gu broke through the barrier this time and ran into the Evil Gu tonic again, breaking through the barrier to the life Gu of the third-level peak in one fell swoop.

If it were in modern times, even if it was only the third-level pinnacle, the special existence of the Golden Gu King could be regarded as a modern-level power.

Therefore, Xiao Chen considered trying to save Baiyan first. After all, Xiao Chen knew that Yantu could be saved at the beginning, but he relied on the fate of the rainbow flower.

Therefore.

Fortunately, Baiyan's luck finally turned around. Although there is no rainbow flower, the mutated Golden Gu King has inherited the color.

Although some characteristics of Honghua cannot be saved in one go, it can be cured after three times.

Together with this news, the entire tribe was boiling. It is necessary to know how many orcs were injured because of similar injuries to Baiyan.

Being able to wait for death, now that they can be cured, means that these people hunting in the future, as long as they can survive back to the tribe, they can't die.

How can I not get excited? This is not worse than the news that AIDS can fully recover from the late stage of cancer.

Baiyan Cave

Xiao Chen took Golden Gu King back, Bai Yan's entire wolf hair was revived. The hair that was originally drooped, quickly fluffed and became wilting.

The eyes are also bright at this moment.

Miracles, miracles.

The orcs who had the honor to witness the treatment these days cheered loudly.

"Witch Xiao Chen, Great Witch Xiao Chen, our god, our soul!"

"The great Xiao Chen Witch is really amazing."

"Thanks to the beast god, let us meet Xiao Chen Great Witch..."

The shouts were getting louder and louder, Bai Yan closed his eyes and felt a stronger body and vigorous animal power than before, and he couldn't bear it anymore.

Live, howling loudly, in order to express the pain, aggrieved, depressed these days.

"Thank Xiao Chen Great Witch." Bai Yan turned back into a human form, his round face trembling, and Almond's big eyes flashed with excitement, thanking him sincerely.

Xiao Chen.

Xiao Chen waved his hand and glanced at Baiyan's brother and the crowd before he said to Baiyan: "The tribe needs you now, so hurry up.