Chapter 4

Xiao Chen will come back to rescue Yantu, and it has nothing to do with King Gu.

In fact, he didn't go far after leaving the upper stream of the stream.

Because in his mind, the cold eyes of this giant wolf always appeared for some reason, it was indeed cold.

But he could tell the sadness in his cold eyes that was not resolved, not about fear of death, but... full of humanized sentiment?

Xiao Chen couldn't describe what kind of sentiment it was, but it even made him feel a little depressed.

The Golden Gu King's voice continued to shout in his consciousness. He considered it for a while, and then thought of the look in the giant wolf's eyes and the whimper of the giant wolf, after all, he did not feel cruel.

In the end, he chose to take a gamble and returned to the giant wolf.

When Xiao Chen came back, Yantu's condition seemed to be even worse, "it" lying weakly by the stream, howling weakly.

Somehow, he felt that this mutated giant wolf shouldn't be so weak.

It should stand majesticly on the top of the mountain, with its head held high, its icy eyes with an aura of gazing at the world, and howling against a wave of high-pitched wolves on the bright moon.

What a mess, he actually felt compassion for a giant wolf!

The howling of the giant wolf weakened, Xiao Chen's heart tightened, and quickly walked to the giant wolf's side, squatting down and gently stroking the wolf's hair.

"Stop screaming, let me see your injuries, but don't bite me."

The wolf hair is not soft, it is a bit tangled, perhaps because this is his protective layer.

The giant wolf didn't continue howling after he touched it, but moved slightly and raised his head to look at him.

Xiao Chen noticed that the gaze of the giant wolf was gradually focusing, and it looked a little silly like this, which made him bold and bold.

He kept his tone as gentle as possible so that the other party could feel his kindness: "Don't move your head."

Sure enough, the giant wolf didn't react much after hearing it, and his eyes were dull again for an instant.

Xiao Chen smiled to himself, still very good!

Then he saw that the giant wolf didn't resist much, so he checked it carefully. He was close to the wolf's head and held it up cautiously.

Worried that the giant wolf would suddenly attack, so he also made an escape posture.

Under the moonlight, Xiao Chen checked repeatedly, but found that there were no wounds, not even blood scars.

At this time, the giant wolf recovered and suddenly howled again, shocking Xiao Chen, but he did not start to panic.

Because he seemed to hear a hint of joy in the voice of the giant wolf?

Is it pleasure? This is being sued, so you feel happy?

Xiao Chen:...

"Don't call, boy! Let me check your injuries."

After finishing speaking, Xiao Chen couldn't help tapping a few times, and fell into a dazed wolf head again.

Yantu was tapped on his head, his heart beating violently.

He couldn't control himself at all. He didn't understand why he suddenly became excited. This was something that had never happened before in his twenty-year career.