Chapter 10

The size of a spur pig and the size of a domestic pig in another world seem to be smaller, but the strong and advantageous limbs and the upper back stab in the defense are more able to survive than the domestic pig.

But I met a bigger wolf...

The giant wolf was obediently squatting on the edge of the stream, biting the stinging pig's weak neck and not letting go, and his cold eyes were slightly bright at the moment.

The fluffy wolf tail didn't care about the stone panic, and was a little excited to sweep back and forth on the ground.

It's like a big dog who is asking for credit...

Yantu has always regarded hunting as a responsibility. This is not his first hunting, but he has never experienced such excitement.

This feeling looks like the mood of hunting for food for the first time, but it is a little different.

Is he nervous about chasing small females?

Or worry that females don't like food that looks so ugly?

But Xiao Chen was slightly startled halfway.

He didn't like to keep pets before, and there is no problem in serving pets, but the problem of Lazard is a big problem.

But if there is such a well-behaved and spiritually intelligent pet in his world that will not only hunt but also help you process food, and even "fry" by himself, then the cliff will be robbed by those who love pets.

This is almost as good as washing and heating the kang.

No, wrong, this giant wolf's body can be used as a hot kang.

Thinking of this, Xiao Chen couldn't help being amused, so he speeded up and walked to the giant wolf.

Looking at the gleaming eyes of the giant wolf, even if he had never had a pet, he knew that he was asking for praise.

Xiao Chen touched the top of the giant wolf's head without hesitation, and saw the giant wolf let go of the stinging pig, making a low, coquettish sound.

"If—" Xiao Chen pursed his lips, "If I am capable and you are willing, when I leave this world, will you follow me?"

As soon as he finished saying this, Xiao Chen felt a cold in his abdomen. He looked down and saw that it was the giant wolf’s nose that was rubbing his belly, and his big eyes were slightly raised, as if he was observing whether he would be angry. .

It's really close to humans...

As for those dark thoughts: Regarding him as a reserve of food for protection or something, just ignore it.

Xiao Chen raised his eyes to look at the erected wolf ear, and moved in his heart, rubbing gently along the pinna of the wolf ear.

"Woo-"

Yantu's body became stiff, and his muscles tightened. If he was not a wolf body at the moment, he would definitely see his face redder than his wolf hair.

But when he smelled the little female on the tip of his nose, his tight body relaxed, and he involuntarily used the tip of his nose to open the "cloth" that was in the way.

Feeling the temperature from the belly of the little female, Yantu's eyes are a little fascinated, and I really want to taste the taste of the little female...

Yantu not only thought about it, but also did it. When his wet tongue licked the belly of the little female, his heart trembled slightly...

After licking it several times, she finally heard the refreshing laugh of the little female.