Chapter 31

The division of soldiers in the Rock Wolf tribe did not affect the situation on the cave side.

Xiao Chen slept very deep this night, and he didn't know if he was already familiar with and accustomed to Yantu's breath. Now he only feels that this breath makes him feel safe and will not let him get lost in another world, feel lonely and uneasy.

Rohr did not sleep much more peacefully. His mind was full of images of young females hugging and kissing the giant wolf. This was repeated throughout the night's sleep. Not to mention how depressed, and occasionally awakened, he can still see hundreds of people. Iwam asleep heartlessly.

Yantu slept very lightly and always remained vigilant. He now has his favorite female by his side, so he would rather sleep less than let the little females have any accidents.

This also caused Rohr to sigh after being surprised by the dream, and Yantu listened to it.

There was wind at night, Yantu gently hugged Xiao Chen and transferred the heat of his body to Xiao Chen, only the place blocked by the animal skin was a little far away, the beauty was in his arms, how could he bear it? Only rely on one's own will.

The corners of Yantu's mouth curled up, ignoring Roer's sigh, lowered his head and gently kissed the top of Xiao Chen's head, and quietly closed his eyes.

The sky was lightly polished, and six big brown and gray wolves kept passing through the hunting forest.

Although they are tall and tall, they are still agile. The leading gray wolf walks in the middle with two brown wolves.

A gray wolf kept jumping on the towering tree in front to investigate, and another big gray wolf leaped on the big tree branch behind.

"Zhongmu, do you think that little female is really better than the Rock Wolf Witch?"

Hearing this, the lead gray wolf Zhongmu didn't stop, but looked firmly into the distance, "I don't think Yantu will lie. The little females that Kangsa and the others met, even if they are not witches, are better than Santa. "

The brown wolf who started to speak didn't reply immediately, his blue eyes were slightly ecstatic. He was also a young orc, and he naturally had some admiration for Santa, but he didn't know why he thought Santa was a little weird today.

"Well, whether he is better than Santa, as long as he can save the witch, he is my benefactor."

"It's also my benefactor." The brown wolf on the other side quickly replied.

Even if the Rock Wolf Witch is not the spiritual leader of the tribe, he has saved many orcs, and these orcs have the greatest respect for the witch.

Nakame ran at full speed. He believed Yantu because Yantu never bothered to lie, and even didn't even want to say extra words. If Yantu's approval was obtained, then the little female would not be too bad.

Of course he really hopes that this little female is better than the Rock Wolf Witch, so that his beast's cough can also be cured.

"I think if we just go like this, will Yantu misunderstand that we want to grab females?"

It is reasonable to say that Yantu has a strong sense of responsibility. If a witch that is more powerful than the Rock Wolf Witch appears, then Yantu should be brought back to the tribe, but why did they not be with Kangsa?