Chapter 54

When Xiao Chen woke up, Yantu was no longer in the tent. One side of the tent was pulled apart, the sunlight came in, and Xiao Chen's eyes shook slightly.

The consciousness returned to the cage again, Xiao Chen felt a little soreness from his body, lowered his head and saw the fine red marks on his body, smiled, it was really crazy last night.

However, it is really unimaginable that he can hold such a large size in his body.

"Yo-" Do it again, I will be able to advance right away.

Xiao Chen was surprised when he heard the voice in his mind, and then replied: "Lao Jin, you finally woke up."

"Yo-" swallowed energy.

Energy? Xiao Chen thought of the legendary Rock Wolf Witch. At that time, it was the Golden Gu King who swallowed the gray mist and fell asleep. It was just that the Golden Gu King's temperament to eat everywhere was really unstoppable.

"Yo." The breath of the orc and you are able to strengthen itself.

"Huh?" Xiao Chen was taken aback, and then asked: "Why is this happening."

The King Gu had an obvious meal before he said, "Because you are destined by heaven, the choice of heaven..." He would never say that the original rainbow flower was unconsciously refined by the orc and took the opportunity to **** it. With a hint of chance, Xiao Chen was sold by the way, and he was bound to this orc.

Heavenly way? Xiao Chen didn't want to say more about this. His age was already the end of the law, and the heavens were illusory, and few people could enlighten the way for longevity.

The Spirit Gu line naturally couldn't escape the control of the Heavenly Dao, and Xiao Chen wouldn't be held accountable for King Jin Gu's words like this. This led to it, and Xiao Chen didn't know about it in the future.

But it doesn't matter whether you know or don't know, this binding is only the effect of providing a touch of goodwill between both parties.

Xiao Chen and Yantu are just people who are predestined. After this binding, when they are combined, when their breath blends, then it is equivalent to "double-cultivation".

And Xiao Chen also clearly felt that King Golden Gu was so close that he could break through to the second level. As long as King Golden Gu was no longer asleep, if he met the person of Evil Gu, King Gu would directly devour it by then, completely without pressure. Up.

At this moment, Yantu walked in with a small wooden bowl. The wooden bowl was square and polished very smoothly, which was many times better than the leaf bowl made by Xiao Chen.

Seeing her little female waking up, Yantu's eyes were tender, and the corners of her usual mouth were slightly raised at this moment, "Abba said, you...Last night, it was too hard and I couldn't eat meat in the morning, so I cooked cabbage soup... …"

This is why Xiao Chen likes to eat this cabbage soup, otherwise Yantu would like to catch a big horn sheep for Xiao Chen to eat directly when he is not hunting by himself.

Hearing the three words "too hard", Xiao Chen was no longer shy, after all, he was really hard last night.

In the Orc Continent, there is no saying that you will have a relationship after you have a relationship, but you will definitely have a relationship after you have a relationship. It's just that Yantu is a little annoyed. His little female was eaten by him before he became an adult. I don't know if it will be. Will own the body of a small female.

Originally, he still wanted to wait a few more years, but what happened in the past few days made Yantu's emotions tense, as if Xiao Chen would leave him if he didn't take action again, so he seemed to lose his mind last night. general.