Chapter 55

Seeing that Xiao Chen didn't speak, Rock Wolf Wu Jisang felt a little nervous. Seeing this, he suddenly thought of the closeness between Yantu and Xiao Chen, and he couldn't help but speak again:

"I wonder if the great witch has discovered that Yantu's animal power is like a blazing sun, with the breath of pure Yang? This pure sun aura can break all evil Gus. Once I discovered it, I thought of cultivating Yantu against evil Gus.

It just so happened that a wandering orc came by and said that Yantu cursed, which caused everyone in the tribe to panic, so I took advantage of the trend and admitted the curse, but in order to protect Yantu, I said that I sacrificed food and suppressed it. A curse statement.

In my memory, it seems that there is such a practice, the blessing of the beast **** who can ask for it. Before Yantu grew up, it was only with the blessing and help of the Beast God to get through all the sadness.

I didn't expect Yantu to become very powerful, but in a blink of an eye, so many things happened. It's because I entrusted it to the elders, so please ask the great witch to save this tribe. "

As soon as Xiao Chen heard it, he thought that in the night a few days ago, before he could understand what Yantu could say, he was feeling a burst of fiery energy and intersecting with himself.

Although I didn't feel any special feelings at the time, but now I think about it, I am indeed unfamiliar with that energy, but there is a warm current and kindness.

Even if the spirit channel is not pure yang, it still loves pure yang breath.

Rock wolf...Ayan...Yantu...

Xiao Chen pursed his lips, maybe Yantu is the real Rock Wolf clan? But it doesn't matter. Now that after listening to the explanation of the Rock Wolf Witch, he thought of something and said directly:

"You didn't find that those who have evil gu are married, um, are married females? And those who are not married have no evil gu."

The Rock Wolf Sorceress sat up slowly, then nodded and said: "I found out, but I guessed that it was possible that the female was infected with Evil Gu during the marriage, so that this happened.

Da Wu didn't know that there was an aura similar to mine in the females of this tribe. And these breaths, after the females and males combine, strengthen themselves.

These are the best nourishment for evil gu. Many years ago, I discovered that the first female who died before her life span was the saturation of the evil gu in his body, draining the female’s vitality and escaping. Provide nourishment to the transformed evil gu. "

"That way, and after all these years, isn't that evil gu has reached a very powerful level?" Xiao Chen was a little silent, how can he still be able to deal with decades of nourishment?

But the Rock Wolf Wu Jisang shook his head, "As I said before, I and the evil gu are transformed into form. Although I have my intelligence and human form, it is very difficult to advance. I can feel that evil. Gu has just broken through to the growth stage."

The Rock Wolf Witch was suddenly promoted to the growth stage with the help of the Golden Gu King. Otherwise, he didn't know it would take more than a few decades to break through.

If he has the wisdom and no form, he will be promoted quickly in this aura-rich world, but if he has transformed into a human form but is not a real "person", he will not be favored by this world, on the contrary, it will be more difficult to advance.

"So, I feel more relieved." Xiao Chen breathed a sigh of relief, and now he has eyebrows. If the evil gu is really going to make a move during the ceremony of the couple, then he is just trying to risk it.