Chapter 19

Careless!

After using Lingyin to deceive people and control Gu, Xiao Chen knew that he would definitely suffer internal injuries.

He didn't expect that these primitive people and the heavy claw dragon would have such a strong will, which is simply not comparable to the hundreds of pointed poisonous insects by the stream.

Therefore, he had to increase the output of spiritual power. King Gu and his abilities were just entering the growth stage, and the heavy claw dragon subconsciously resisted, directly injuring his internal organs.

Fortunately, it's just a minor injury, so it's fine to raise it a little.

Seeing the dim color of King Gu in the dantian, Xiao Chen couldn't help feeling a pain in his heart.

These days, the Golden Gu King was peacefully in the dantian, working hard for its own strengthening and promotion, but it would give out warnings when it encountered danger.

I didn't expect that the hard work of more than a month turned into nothing at this moment, but fortunately it did not degenerate to the juvenile Gu stage.

Can't let the Golden Gu King give in vain!

Xiao Chen didn't stop Lingyin, even if he felt that A Yan came to him.

Controlling the two hundred pointed tooth poisonous insects, breaking the meridians of the heavy claw dragon, really rushing to its heart, biting the heart!

Part of it went directly to the brain area of ​​the heavy claw dragon.

The heavy claw dragon awakened by the pain instantly revolted soberly, Xiao Chen couldn't help but sprayed the blood against his throat.

"Woo-"

"Roar—Roar—"

The worried voice of A Yan and the neighing of the heavy claw dragon echoed in Xiao Chen's ears. Even though he was only slightly injured, he was a little staring at Venus and swayed his hands and feet~

But as soon as he stood firm, the heavy claw dragon "bumped" to the ground. The weight of the tonnage directly shook the ground, and even there were fibrous cracks around it.

Xiao Chen was directly shocked and sat on the ground, and instantly disconnected from King Gu.

When Yantu felt the aftermath of the shock, the four paws firmly clasped the ground, and directly cut out a few holes in the ground. Before he had time to protect Xiao Chen, he saw Xiao Chen fall to the ground.

Yantu's heart trembled, his eyes were worried and blamed.

He didn't know how many injuries the females had suffered. It was because he was not good and didn't protect the females!

Looking at the blood at the corner of the little female's mouth, Yantu was confused, and only instinct was left to lick Xiao Chen's face.

Xiao Chen was shocked by the moist touch, turning his head to see that it was the red figure he was familiar with.

Ignoring the weird feeling of being licked, Xiao Chen grabbed A Yan's neck and wrapped its huge wolf head on his shoulders.

"A Yan-you are fine!"

Xiao Chen's voice trembled a little, and he couldn't hide the trace of worry and happiness.

"Wow~"

The giant wolf leaned his head on Xiao Chen's shoulder obediently, but controlled the weight of his head very well, so that Xiao Chen did not feel heavy.