Yantu accepted the team leader’s order, and didn’t want too many players. The injured Roller, Tiehe, and Tanny, Yantu had a good impression of these people, but if you dare to beat his female, pay attention to it. Clean up.

The Zhongmu that Xiao Chen was familiar with also led a team of people to guard the tribe first. This was the request made by Zhongmu himself.

After a few people discussed it, the patriarch left, and by the way, he snarled a few bamboo oils and wooden bowls, and his father Yantua yelled with anger, which was reserved for his grandson.

Yantu ignored the fight between the patriarch and his father. He had been used to it for so many years. He returned to the tent and saw that his little female was wrapped in animal skins and was already asleep, so he came to the stone bed lightly.

Looking down at Xiao Chen’s peaceful sleeping face, Yantu felt that his heart was full. Well, when he hunts tomorrow, besides hunting, he will come back with more sweet and sweet fruits. If he encounters familiar grass, You can also catch more.

After kissing Xiao Chen's forehead, Yantu pulled up the animal skins and hugged Xiao Chen to sleep together.

Early in the morning, Xiao Chen woke up when he smelled the scent and walked out of the tent to take a look. It turned out that Yantu had learned to use stone pots to make food, although he still

If the soup is boiled, it is not bad to be able to grasp the heat and other ingredients.

But think about it, although these orcs have a crude way of making food, they also know what is delicious and unpalatable. They have long controlled the salt very well. In this way, with Yantu's talent, it is not difficult to do well. eat.

After using food, Roer, Tiehe, and Tanny came to report, and Yantu gave them a lukewarm look.

Tiehe and Tanni are not only afraid of Yantu, they are also afraid of Xiao Chen now, they really can't forget the fang poisonous insect.

The taste.

And the few people who have been pierced obviously have not mentioned to anyone that Xiao Chen can control the fang poisonous insect, and they don’t know what kind of psychology it is, but they know that even if they say it, others think they are. Several are going crazy.

This is because Tie He accidentally missed a little bit of his own father, and then he was beaten by his father. He said that he would dare to bully such a kind and great Xiao Chen. Dare to say one more thing, he suspected that his father would throw him out and deny him.

Rol is very comfortable, and he has been with Yantu for a while, and he can naturally resist a little momentum, and he hasn't seen the little female for many days, and his heart is like a cat scratching.

He originally thought that the little female would change the dressing for him, but he didn't expect that the patriarch would come to change it. Suddenly he thought of him a few more bowls of rice. Recently, he felt that he was stronger than before, especially his legs. , Although the calf is a little inconvenient, it does not affect it.

"Little..." Luo Er wanted to greet him enthusiastically, but Yantu glanced lightly, and somehow he shuddered again, and immediately changed his words "Xiao Chen Great Witch..." After he finished speaking, he was annoyed at how timid he was.

Xiao Chen smiled politely, "Your leg is not full, but the wound has healed, and the calves on both sides are asymmetrical, and there is no myogenic gu medicine, so it can't be repaired..." He can now make myogenic gu medicine. But it takes a longer time to practice well, so this medicine is still in the bamboo tube.