Music Festival (Aidan)🎤🎶

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds the tent opened making the people from outside made an ooooohhhhh sound and some girls squealed and clapped their hands while they all stood up still clapping their hands while me and Aidan looked at them very embarrassed.

Then Aidan helped me out of the tent and looked at the people who are cheering and clapping their hands, and later that night me and Aidan didn't talk about what just happened we just ignored each other for a while , i got to the cottage first while Aidan go somewhere else,Then i changed to my pajamas and sleep.

After a while i heard the door opened and i know it was Aidan he got in the restroom and cleaned himself after a minute or so,he changed to his pajamas,all of a sudden i felt someone sat beside me it was him and i was pretending to be asleep.

"You look cute when you're shock y/n, i just wish i could kiss that soft lips of yours and i wish i could just confess to you,but how,i love you,i hope you can hear me.". Aidan said while he put a strand of hair to my ear and rubbed my cheek with his thumb and kissed me to my cheeks and got up and laid to his bed next to mine.

I got blushed of what he just said,did he really mean that he loves me,well guess i love him too,more than he could imagine,and by that time i drift into a deep sleep.

-Time skip 1 hour earlier before the performance of Aidan and Trinity.-

We were at the bridge while Aidan is practicing the song Miss you without Trinity while i was on my pink summer dress.

"Missin how you made me smile
Don't know why,I don't know why
I couldn't fill the space inside
And i've tried
Oh, i've tried
Oh,oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh".Aidan sung while he stopped.
"Oh,why did you stop,did you forget the lyrics?". I said while i stood up.
"No,i know the song by heart,but i'm not that contented with it." Aidan said with a worried face.
"Is it because Trinity isn't here yet?". I ask while i cross my arms.

"Yeah i guess so,but there is something missing". Aidan said while worrying.
"Cheer up,i think you're doing fine,you sing very well,do you want to start again,you still have time.". I said cheering up Aidan.
"I think i know why i feel like something's missing, it's because i'm not expressing my emotions.". Aidan said while he walk towards me and looked at my eyes while we were interrupted by the organizer.

"Aidan please get ready, we'll start in an hour.". The organizer said while walking towards us.
"Alright,thanks.". Aidan said while the organizer walked away notifying the other musicians to get ready.

Aidan and i shared our worried looks hoping Trinity will get here in time for the performance.
Me and Aidan got ready,rushed to our shared cottage to change into our outfit and hoping for a miracle to happen.

-Time skip to the performance-

Once we finished getting ready Aidan got a message...it was from Trinity,Aidan told me she wasn't coming cause she was stuck on a traffic,so i guess Aidan needs a plan B.

"Are you ready to our next performer?". The host announced at the stage cause Aidan is next to perform.
"Aidy, I'm the one with stage fright,not you, so don't be scared.". I said cheering up Aidan knowing Trinity can't come cause of the traffic.
"I still believe in miracles.". Aidan said while a worried look appeared to his face.

"I watched you perform before at your blue neon concert and you were so good,you got this i believe in you.". I said while i hold Aidan's hand calming him down.
"Thank you y/n what will i do without you.". Aidan said while he placed a quick kiss on my cheeks and ran up to the stage with a microphone on his hand while i head over to the DJ.
"Aidan Gallagher everyone.". The host announced his name.