Chapter 27 Attack the Fire Tribe (2)

Su Chenyang barged into the Commander's camp and stared at his Commander in Chief nervously. Wuyou was also shocked at the news. If Xiao Linggong died in the war, how could she explain to Xiao Yan?

"Chengyang, where is Commander Xiao now?"

"In Li's village, Tao Xian Town."

"Where is Military Colonel Leng now?"

"He is heading to the Tao Xian Town."

"Chengyang, the Fairy Kingdom must win this war."

"Commander in Chief, you are right. If we lose the war, there will be no days of peace in the Fairy Kingdom. Small countries in the neighborhood will nibble our country little by little."

"Chenyang, let's attack them surprisingly tonight."

"Commander in Chief, you meant we will press our main forces on and attack them by surprise."

"That's right. The Fire Tribe will not expect that we will carry out sneak-attacks twice."

"Commander in Chief, the Fire-Tribe King colluded with the countries around to encroach on a number of towns and cities of our country. As a citizen of the Fairy Kingdom, I will be in the service of our country. Tonight, we will hit the Fire Tribe heavily. Otherwise, the Fairy Kingdom will suffer more in the future."

"Commander Assistant Shen!"

"Yes!"

"Aggregate the forces now!"

"Yes!"

Jiang Wuyou stepped out of the Commander's camp to the encampment, followed by Su Chenyang. The battle tonight was too dangerous to predict. Watching Commander in Chief's confident figure, Su Chenyang was convinced that the Commander in Chief was able to lead the soldiers to win the battle.

Jiang Wuyou gazed at the young and vigorous faces. These warm-blooded soldiers left parents, wives or children to the nation's interest. At that moment, Jiang Wuyou vowed to herself that no matter how cruel the war would be, she would take them home.

"Commander in Chief, aggregation finished!"

Shen Chuya stared at the Commander in Chief, waiting for her order. Jiang Wuyou jumped onto the high platform and looked around. She performed her Spirit Power out to lift the soldiers up with pouring strength from her hands. The soldiers ascended into the sky like divine troops and flew to the Tao Xian Town.

"Commander in Chief, we've arrived at the Tao Xian Town."

Su Chenyang scanned the camps in the distance, which was the closest place near the Fire Tribe. Night added some mystery to the Tao Xian Town.

Jiang Wuyou dissipated her Spirit Power and moved to the Military camp while Shen Chuya kept his position. Xiao Nai came up to Jiang Wuyou at the sight of her arrival. Wuyou entered the camp's tent.

Inside the spacious tent lay the wounded everywhere. Xiao Linggong's body appeared purple. Wuyou conjured some tiny silver needles to seal Xiao Linggong's acupuncture points and transfused Spirit Power from her fingers to his heart meridian. Then, Haunting Ptomaine was gathering gradually. When the black blood bulged under the skin, Wuyou stabbed it gently with a silver needle. The blood spurted out. At the sight, Xiao Nai was about to cover the wound.

"Military Staff Officer Xiao, back off. Haunting Ptomaine is catching once affected. The Haunting Ptomaine in Commander Xiao has been cleared away, and he will wake up within several hours. As for the other soldiers, someone used Spirit Power to protect their heart meridians. So their Haunting Ptomaine will be detoxicated automatically in two days."