Chapter 26 Attack the Fire Tribe (1)

"Master, I can find you finally."

Little Lingchong lay in Wuyou's arms, shedding its tears. Wuyou held Lingchong firmly. In the Fairy Kingdom, Little Lingchong was the only one that could give Wuyou some comfort, but her man did not recognize her. At the thought of Xu Linghe, Wuyou could not help thinking about the snow marsh. "Although my face has changed, my love for Xu Linghe is still glowing. Even if time goes back, I will never regret it."

In her glamorous years, she could meet her beloved man and give him her whole love. Even Xu Linghe had forgotten her, Jiang Wuyou showed no regret at all.

It was at that moment that Wuyou realized her mother's helplessness. Actually, being unable to grow old with the lovers was an excruciating pain for her mother, but she was too young then to understand her mother.

"If only I had been more thoughtful and cared more about mother. It was my indifference that forced her to leave on the road to ruin, where she dissolved her souls, consequently, she left me for good and broke the tie between us."

"Mom, I miss you so much." Jiang Wuyou was overwhelmed by tears, her heart torn by grief. This moment, Jiang Wuyou missed Xu Linghe than ever. How longing she was to have Xu Linghe appear in front of her.

Seeing the master was devastated, Little Lingchong could not but worry about her. In the quiet night, Jiang Wuyou missed her parents and Xu Linghe.

"Commander in Chief, the Emperor finally made up his mind to attack the Fire Tribe, which not only imposes some penalties as a warning, but also gives Commander in Chief an opportunity to realize your ambition. Besides, it can make the border become peaceful again."

Su Chenyang looked at the Commander in Chief with great delight. Anyway, there came a chance for him to display his righteous ardor.

But Jiang Wuyou fully understood that this was what the Emperor wanted to show to Xiao Yan in order to warn Xiao Yan not to make any trouble underhand. After all, for the interest of the country, any internal conflict would make the country lose the favor with the people. What's more, the Emperor intended to test her loyalty.

"Commander Xiao, Military Staff Officer Xiao!"

"Yes!"

"At the time of rat, conduct a sneak-attack at the Fire Tribe's military camps. No delay."

"With your order, Your Excellency." After receiving the order, Xiao Linggong and Xiao Nai receded aside.

"Military Colonia Leng!"

"Yes!"

"At the time of rabbit, come to reinforce them. No delay, or severe military punishment."

"With your order, Your Excellency. "

It was the first time that Jiang Wuyou had led the military to fight as Commander in Chief, so she must win this battle. Being the Commander in Chief of the armed forces, she had to be more considerate.

Looking at the receding figures of Xiao Linggong, Xiao Nai and Leng Mohan, Shen Chuya looked anxious, because he followed the Commander in Chief for the sake of defending the nation. But why did the female Commander in Chief neglect him?

It made Shen Chuya hard to accept, but he could not offend his superior in the Commander's camp. The female Commander in Chief in sight showed a heroic spirit in her silver armor. She had not been the girl in the soul battle arena any longer. Now she was so flamboyant, her eyes glittering with wisdom.

Shen Chuya was struck by frustration. There was a world of difference between the female Commander in Chief and him now. So, he had to conceal his love for her in his heart.