10

Hazel was looking extremely sick. The boat wasn't even that shaky, probably an effect of having a son of the sea god onboard. 

Percy seemed to know what he was doing. He even claimed to have been there before, something to do with his girlfriend, Annabeth. That was the same name as the girl who had been with Leo when they first met. She would have to ask Percy later when they were alone if it was the same one. Perhaps she could get a message to her. 

"You okay?" She heard Frank ask Hazel, a very worried expression on his face. "You look queasy."

"Seasickness." Hazel told him shyly. "I didn't think it would be this bad." It did make sense. A child of the Underworld was bound to feel ill at sea. Just like how Percy seemed afraid to fly.

Frank frowned and started to rummage through his bag. "I've got some nectar. And some crackers. Um, my grandmother says ginger helps... I don't have any of that, but-"

Hazel didn't seem to mind though, smiling softly. "It's okay. That's sweet of you, though."

Delilah did in fact have some ginger with her. She found that it was very relaxing and so kept some with the rest of her herbs and spices. However, this budding romance was cute, and she didn't really want to interrupt it. She'd make Hazel some ginger tea whenever they next stopped. 

Frank then managed to crush a cracker in his hands, not realising his own strength. But it did make Hazel laugh, probably doing well to distract her from the sea sickness. "Gods, Frank... Sorry. I shouldn't laugh."

Frank just shrugged sheepishly. "Uh, no problem. Guess you don't want that one."

"That look familiar." Percy said all of a sudden. She looked over to see him staring in the distance at a mountain peak.

Delilah scowled slightly when she saw what he was looking at. 

"Mount Tam." Frank explained when no one else did. She hated the awe that she heard in his voice. "Everyone at camp always talks about it. Big battle happened on the summit, at the old Titan base."

Percy frowned, as if something about that was familiar yet wrong. "Were any of you there?"

"Me and Frank weren't. It was back in August, before we both got to camp. But Delilah was." Hazel explained, looking towards her to carry on. 

"Yeah. The Legion marched on the Titan palace - it was where Mount Othrys formed. We destroyed an army of monsters and the two Titans that were leading them. It was hard but we got there eventually." She explained, being fairly casual about it.

"The stories are so cool." Frank gushed slightly, his eyes growing wide as he told the story. "Jason fought Krios in hand-to-hand combat and beat him. Then Reyna and Delilah killed Koios. Apparently he was basically snoring when Reyna threw her spear through his throat."

"You put a Titan to sleep?" Percy raised an eyebrow at her. It was an impressive feat, she had to admit, to be able to have that power over a Titan, but it had always been a sore subject for her. 

Delilah just nodded, not wanting to expand on the subject. 

It was silent for a while longer. As it got later into the afternoon, Hazel fell asleep and Delilah decided to follow suit. 

She drifted off quite easily, especially considering how hard it had been the past few months. Like normal, she saw a few different glimpses before they settled on one: a group of girls in silver parkas, led by one with short spiky black hair; a massive army of monsters being led along by a strange looking being with green hair and lizard legs; herself and that girl Annabeth talking to an old-fashioned looking couple on a motorbike; Michael and Octavian next to a large flaming catapult; Percy and Annabeth falling endlessly down a dark cavern; Frank being turned into an elephant. One scene haunted her: milky white eyes staring dangerously at her straight on. She didn't know exactly why but they felt like the most threatening thing to her.