03

With Juno having left, Delilah found herself with full control over her dreams once again. And so, she did what she'd been wanting to do for months.

She searched for Jason Grace.

Delilah sat down on her bed, shut her eyes and concentrated, focusing all her thoughts on Jason. However when she opened her eyes, there was no sign of him.

Instead she was standing in what looked like a workshop. There were blueprints decorating the walls, tools everywhere and right at the centre of it all was a boy around her age. He was fairly attractive though in a scrawny sort of way, with curly dark hair, shining brown eyes and look of complete concentration on his face as he fiddled around with the gadget in his hands. He was strangely enough wearing a bright orange shirt, similar to the one Percy had arrived in, but this one was in a significantly better condition and had the letters 'CHB' printed on the front.

Delilah had been looking for Jason, but for some reason had found this boy.

She stood there for a moment, looking around the room for any hint about where she was but all she could see was blueprints of a warship and a map of a small camp lying around.

"Hostia! Geez, where did you come from?" Delilah jumped when she heard the boy speak. She had assumed that someone else had entered the room but when she looked at the boy, she saw that he was staring right at her. "Wait a second, who are you?"

Delilah narrowed her eyes at the boy. "You can see me?" Her powers meant that she was able to choose whether she could be seen in her dreams. She could merely observe or if she chose, could appear to whoever she wished. He shouldn't have been able to see her, but for some reason he could.

"What do you mean? Of course I can see you,  you're right in front of me." He looked confused, dropping the miniature machine in his hand. "Wait, you're not some goddess are you? That would explain a lot. The whole appearing out of nowhere thing, why you look kind of translucent, your insane good looks."

Delilah ignored the comment about her appearance. "No, I'm not a goddess. You shouldn't be able to see me. I choose who can." She muttered, though the last part was more to herself than to him.

"Woah, chica. Were you spying on me?" The boy grinned mischievously. Of course he would have loved that.

She rolled her eyes at him, a deep frown set on her face. "Why would I be spying on you? No, I was trying to find Jason but all I got was you." She ranted in an exasperated tone.

"Jason?" The boy's face turned slightly more serious. He scanned her over, his eyes landing on her forearm. "Hold on, you have the same tattoo as he does. And the purple t-shirt. You're from Camp Jupiter? You knew Jason before he moved here?"

Delilah's eyes widened and she took a step towards the boy. "You know Jason Grace? Where is he? Is he okay?"

"Chill, chica. Jason's fine. Pretty sure he's off somewhere with Piper." He raised his arms, signalling for her to relax. "Were you two friends?"

"I'm his best friend." Delilah glared slightly at this boy, who seemed to not be taking any of this seriously.

"Ah. Well, I'm afraid you have some competition for that now." His smile returned. "But from what Jason's told us about his life before, you must be Delilah."

She raised an eyebrow. So Jason remembered everything, but hadn't returned yet to Camp Jupiter. "He's told you about me?"

"Said you've known each other since you were kids. You've always been there for each other. That you're powerful as heck." He answered with a shrug.