02

"What in Tartarus was that about?" Delilah asked her friend as soon as Hazel and Percy were far enough away from the Principia to not overhear.

Reyna gave Delilah a look, walking towards the door, her dogs following closely behind her. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, don't play dumb. It doesn't suit you." Delilah rolled her eyes and went to follow Reyna out of the Principia. "You've met him before, haven't you? Who is he?"

Reyna took a deep breath. "You remember what I told you about my life before Camp Jupiter? Hylla and me worked at a resort of sorts in the Sea of Monsters? Circe's Spa." She was obviously feeling a lot of emotions, which Delilah could hear as Reyna's accent became more obvious. She had learnt to make it less prominent over the years but at times like this, you could hear it even more.

Delilah nodded. "Yeah. But then you were taken by Blackbeard before making your way here." Reyna had had a tough life. Although Delilah didn't know the exact details of her life in San Juan, she knew that her and her sister were forced to flee from their home and that they were taken in by the sorceress Circe. Reyna hadn't told her any of that lightly, and in fact she wasn't even sure Jason was aware of it at all.

"Well, Percy was a visitor there. He was actually the one who set the pirates free." Reyna revealed to her. Delilah's jaw dropped. No wonder Reyna was being so weird with him. He essentially ruined her life at one point.

"I mean, are you sure it's him? This was at least four years ago, before you even joined the Legion." She asked her friend, trying to make sense of this all.

"It's him. I never forgot the name Percy Jackson. I was 12 at the time, him probably 13 but its unmistakable. He has the same sword, the clay necklace. He had this girl, Annabeth, with him at the time, but I'm sure." Reyna answered. Delilah couldn't read the look on her face, but she knew it must have been hard to talk about. They were currently walking through Camp Jupiter probably to the Praetorium, Reyna's quarters.

"Will you tell him? He probably has no idea that he even did any of this. Unless he's pretending." Delilah inquired.

"I truly do believe that he has lost his memories. But I don't know if I'll tell him. We'll see." She decided, lost in her thoughts and past.

There was a moment of silence as they walked down the sunny path. "What about you?" Reyna asked her. "You had a weird look as well."

Delilah sighed but nodded. "No, yeah. Something about it all is familiar. Orange shirts, bronze swords, clay beads. I recognise it but I can't place where."

"Do you think it's from a dream?" Reyna suggested, knowing how her dreams worked.

"Oh, I don't doubt it. If I could sleep then maybe I could search for some more information, but at this point, I have no idea." She said, once again frustrated at her lack of sleep and malfunctioning powers.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I think things around here are about to change. I can sense it with Percy's arrival. Maybe that will help you with your problem." Reyna offered her support, which to be fair was quite reassuring to her.

"Here's to hoping." Delilah replied, just as they arrived outside the Praetorium. "Anyway, I'm going to find Michael."

"Kahale? How are things with him now?" Reyna asked, her eyes flickering to her dogs, who promptly disappeared now that they were no longer needed.

"Okay. Still strained. Everything would be so much easier if I could just sleep." Delilah answered, sure that irritation was dripping from her voice.

"Michael's a good guy. He's been here about as long as I have. Just talk to him, figure things out and you'll be fine." Reyna told her as if it were the simplest thing in the world. For someone who hadn't been in a relationship, she tended to be quite good at relationship advice. Delilah pegged it down to her calm personality and normally rational thinking.