Murasakibara Atsushi [Smut]

Start from the beginning

I bring three fingers to his mouth, he gets the idea and starts covering my fingers with his saliva. I rip the chocolate wrapper with my mouth, bring my fingers out of his mouth, and make my way down to his hole.

I tease the rim of his hole, "M/n~ s-stop teasing~" I don't answer as I slowly shove a finger inside of him. Atsushi squirms and tries to close his legs but I place my hand on them. "Mmm" I stick in another finger and start thrusting, I press on a bump inside of him, "aHh" Atsushi bits on his lip and grabs onto my hair.

"So tight~ even though we did it yesterday~" I purr as I take my fingers out, he whines from the empty feeling. I focus on the chocolate that was melting in my hand, I snap pieces of the chocolate and shove one inside of Atsushi's hole. "UgH i-it feels weird~" He moans as I grab a couple more pieces and place them inside.

"I-it's melting inside of me~ M/n~" He says as he grips onto my hair. I bring my mouth down to his hole and tease the rim, I stick my tongue inside, immediately feeling the heat of his insides. "mMM" He grips on my hair tighter as I taste the sweetness of chocolate flowing into my tongue.

I start thrusting my tongue deeper and deeper trying to lick all the chocolate inside of him, he squeezes my hot wet muscles every inch I get deeper inside. "M/n~ d-deeper~!" he moans as I thrust deeper and faster with my tongue, I brush past a bump, his prostate. "aAHH~!" I groan as he forcefully grabs my hair.

The vibration from my groan makes my tongue vibrate inside of Atsushi, as I continue to abuse his prostate with my muscle. His long legs wrap around my head as he becomes closer to cumming. "M-m/n~ I-I'm c-cl-close~!"

I can't talk because my tongue is attacking the insides of Atsushi's hole as Atsushi's dick twitches, a couple more thrusts later his dick squirts out his white liquid. "AHH~!" He squeezes my tongue, arches his back, and throws his head back as he cums into his stomach.

"That was delicious~" I say as I lick my fingers and lips seductively, he blushes hard and his dick starts to rise. "I-I want it" he says in a whisper, barley audible, "What do you want~?" "I-I w-want y-your c-cock." He shyly stutters as I smirk, "why don't you beg for it~" He blushes even harder and hides his face with his hands.

"I want you to fuck me so hard with your big cock~ Make me not walk for weeks~" He says as his face is burning red. "Your words are my command~" I take off my clothes and take out my already hard cock.

I pump my dick a couple times with my lubed up hand, Atsushi stares at my girth. "Like what you see~" I smirk as he blushes and turns his head. I line up my dick against his hole, he wraps his long arms and legs around me.

I slowly push in my dick inside his slicked up hole, "Ah! M/n~!" he moans with a hint of pain as he tightens his grip around my body. "It'll stop hurting soon baby." I say as I put in my full girth and stop moving, I send small kisses around his neck to distract the pain as he adjusts.

I grunt at his tightness and wetness of his hole overwhelms my cock, "Y-you can move." I nod as I bring my hips backwards until the tip then thrust back in, "aHH~! FuCK~!" I thrust my hips back and forth, going faster and deeper inside his hole.

"MMM~! AAHHH~ M/N!" My cock twitches at every yell and moan that comes out of his mouth. "Your making me go crazy Atsu~" I place my hands on the side of his head, "F-FASTER~! D-DEEPER~! HARDER~!" I grab one of his legs and place it on my shoulder. My hips snap back in forth, harder, faster, and deeper.

I start hitting his prostate at an animalistic pace, "aAHH~! T-THERE R-RIGHT T-THERE~!" "You looks so good baby~ ngh~ K-keep moaning my name~" I stutter, as he continues I scratch my back to his full extent.

"M/N~! M/N~ M/N~!" He screams as I abuse his prostate with my thrusts, "I-I'M C-CLOSEE~!" "M-me too baby~" We moan as we continue to search for our release. Atsushi tightens up his hole and my thrusts become unrealistically fast.

"AHHH~! M/N~! FUCK~! CUMMING~!" Atsushi moans, "N-ngh cum for me baby~!" I say as we throw our heads back and cum. I cum inside of Atsushi, covering his insides with my thick, white, liquid, as he cums onto both of our stomachs.

We pant and calm down from our highs, I take my dick out from his hole, he whines from the loss. I look at his hole and see melted chocolate and my cum gushing out of it, it looks very sexy.

Atsushi gets a burst of confidence as he gets on his knees and starts kitten licking my limp dick, "Ah! What are you doing Atsu!" He looks up at me while licking my cock, "I'm licking off the sweetness." He replies with his regular voice. "Y-you can't just say that so bluntly! I'll get hard again!" I explain as he shrugs and continues to lick off the chocolate and cum.

"Huh sweet." He comments as he finishes licking my cock, "Atsu we are going another round." I say as my dick becomes hard, "Huh? But the snacks." He replies, I jump on him and press his onto the bed.

"We'll eat the snacks later." I say as I press my lips against his, his dick twitching as it starts raising again.

"No wasting snacks this time though."

"You liked it."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ugh, fine."

"Hehe gotcha."

———————————————————————————
1660 words

Thanks for the request, hope you like it.