"[Name], watch out!" I heard my friends cry out, even my other classmates looked worried.

"Water Blast!" I shouted, my water magic shot out of the palm of my hand as my other hand held the rose and blasted through the wall of water, my magic overpowering the wall of water and destroying the wall completely, having realized that, I gently placed the rose on the padestal, finishing my exam.

"Excellent performance, [Name]." Miss Faragonda praised, flashing me a proud smile. "You got hit once so I have to give you an A-." She informed and I nodded, my lips curling up in a small smile, pleased that I passed with a good grade. "Now go take a seat, next up is Bloom." 

A bright blue glow surrounded me until I transformed back to my normal form, I flashed Bloom a thumbs up and went to take a seat next to my friends who congratulated me.

Bloom looked really nervous and I narrowed my eyes at that because Bloom usually looks confident.

After miss Faragonde gave her instructions, Bloom began the exam, she succesfully avoided the lasers that were coming at her but her her movements were slow and that bothered me.

"That was close." I mumbled under my breath.

"She's slow." Stella spoke up to my surprise, taken aback that she heard me and the serious look on her face but I managed to nod in agreement.

"That's one." Faragonda counted as Bloom got hit by a laser and I looked at her woriedly, she looks distracted. Bloom got hit by another laser. "Two."

Bloom flew up and caught the rose, and dodged all the obstacles, flying towards the pedestal to place her rose down, she was about to place the rose down when a magical rock appeared above her head.

"Bloom watch out!" My friends cried out in unison, standing up in shock while my eyebrows furrowed in concern, now all the more worried for my friend.

Bloom screamed as she saw the rock flying towards her and yet I wondered; why isn't she defending herself? The rock hit her but it she didn't get hurt because of Miss Faragonda stopping the attack last minute when noticing Bloom her distracted state.

"Work harder Bloom and you will do better." Miss Faragonda shook her head in disapprovement while Bloom looked saddened by that. "Next is Flora." 

Soon the exam ended and most of them got good grades, however I had my suspiscions as to why Bloom is distracted.

"Cheer up, Bloom." I sighed as I joined her side, not familiar with comforting a friend but that would be because I was isolated as a kid but I still wanted to do my best and so I pulled Bloom in a hug. "You're hanging out with Brandon today, aren't you?" 

Bloom perked up at that.

"Yeah!" Bloom beamed and happily hugged me back, making me smile slightly.

I was walking towards my dorm when my phone rang, and I was rather surprised at who was calling me. Adan? Why is he calling me? I picked up my phone and accepted the call.

"Hey?" My voice came out in a confused manner and that was because I was confused.

"Hello, [Name]." Adan greeted, and if he noticed the confused manner, he ignored it.

"So why are you calling me?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Weren't you the one that wanted me to call you?" He pointed out, his voice coming out as teasing.

"How troublesome.." I sighed in annoyance. "Was the only reason you called to tease me?" 

"Well that was one of the reasons.." Adan trailed off suddenly before continuing. "..Would you maybe go on a date with me?"