✨Part-15✨

🍼👶🏻🍼

Claire spent her whole evening with a big smile on her face

Claire spent her whole evening with a big smile on her face. She decided to call up her friends and see what they were up to.

"Hello Claaaiiiirrreeee!" She heard Alia sing on the phone.

"Hello Alia! What are you up to?"

"Irrelevant. How was the doctor's visit?"

"Should I be worried? When you say irrelevant-"

"No Claire, I will not get in trouble with the authorities this time! Did that dude come after all?"

"Can you call him Lando? He did come! He wanted to surprise me." Claire explained with a smile on her face.

The rest of the girls were here too, she told them about what happened after he called saying he wasn't going to be able to make it. Sonya, the one who was hardest to flatter, said she was going to swoon.

"Also...I decided to keep the baby!" She announced.

"OMG! OMG! Our Claire is going to have a baby eclair!" Nicole squealed.

"It's so small, like so so so tiny! I'll send you girls a picture of the sonogram!" Claire beamed. "Hold on I'm getting another call, talk later!" She ended the call.

It was Lando, face timing her. She answered the call with a big smile. "Hey, what are you up to?"

"Waiting for Jon to give me my dinner, what are you doing?"

"I was talking to my friends," Claire set the phone on the kitchen counter, "Now that you've reminded me, I'll be making dinner." She smiled.

"Claire, please don't forget to eat meals! Maybe I'll remind you all the time-"

"I didn't forget my meal, I just didn't realise it was this late already." She assured him. "Do you want to see something horrifying?" She smirked.

"How much gore are we talking? You see I hate horror movies and the creepy things in it."

"You can decide that for yourself." She smiled sending him the picture Doctor Patel took for them at the hospital.

He burst into peals of laughter, his reaction made her laugh even more. The picture was quite a lot to take in, both of them with flushed faces from all the crying, Lando's eyes red from the tears and Claire's hair was a mess from laying down on the examination table.

"We need to take a better picture." Lando laughed.

"Yeah I'm not keen on showing this to our kid."

"Our kid- Hold on Charlotte's texting me." Lando ended the call.

Judging the expression he had made seconds ago, Claire was worried. It didn't look too good, just a few seconds later she had a call from Charlotte.

"Hello Charlotte all good?"

"Actually not, Lando can you send her the picture?"

"Sure."

Claire's phone buzzed again, she gasped. In all the fun she was having today, they had been careless. There was a picture of them walking into the restaurant, her face wasn't too visible.

"No, no! Where did they find-what- I don't understand!" She exclaimed.

"Well the Internet is going wild, they're trying to figure out who you are. Thank God your bump isn't visible yet." Charlotte sighed.

"What are we going to do?" Land asked.

"It's up to you guys maybe you should announce-"

"No no no no no! My parents are going to be really livid!" Claire cried.

"You haven't told them yet!?" Charlotte asked.

"No..."

"When do you plan on telling them?"

"Eventually?" She said nervously.

"Whenever you do, can you tell me? I'll tell mine too." Lando chimed in.

"You haven't told them either?" Charlotte asked with even more concern.

"Well, no."

"Oh goodness, you kids are going to be the death of me."

"Is this a good time to tell you Claire had decided to keep the baby?"

Silence. No one was saying a word, Claire was nervous, Lando clearly couldn't read the situation and the poor press officer had probably collapsed from all of information dump.

"I'm going to go eat dinner now, Claire you should go eat too and Charlotte you should have dinner too." He broke the silence.

"Believe me Lando the last thing I want to do right now is eat. I have three messes to clean up. THREE."

"Well you don't worry about the parents I'll worry for that-"

"I don't want to make a public an announcement about anything. Not yet. Not now. Not never." Claire spoke shakily.

"I'll figure that out, now both of you figure out how you're planning to tell your parents!" She ended the call.

Why can't I have ONE good day? Claire thought to herself eating a morsel of the dinner. Just when she thought she was having the best first day in England, she was hit by this.

***
Here's an update enjoyyyyy, I'll be honest at this point my update schedule is ooohhh I'm bored let me cause chaos by dropping a few chapters💀 I want to know from you, dear readers would like if I updated twice a week on fixed days or randomly just release chapters?