✨Part-10✨

✨🌸✨

Charlotte entered the room, she took a seat opposite to the young pair and said that she had questions that they had to answer

"Fire away." Lando smiled settling better into the chair.

"What have you decided?"

Claire looked at him, he smiled at her to reassure her that it was all going to be fine. "It's her body, it's her decision to make. Whatever she decides I'll be there to support it."

She felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, it was all going to be fine. They exchanged phone numbers and he stood up to leave.

"We're not done here! Sit back down." Charlotte scolded him.

"Oh!" He quickly sat in the chair again.

"What do you remember about that evening?" She asked them.

"To be honest, I don't remember much." Lando shrugged.

"I remember him approaching my table, making out, walking through the hotel lobby, making out again, pulling his shirt off-"

"I thought we were friends Claire!" He cut her off. "Please don't expose me like this." He blushed.

She laughed at how embarrassed he looked right now but then apologised for rambling on. Charlotte on the other hand, looked horrified. She had known him since he was a teenager and hearing all of this just made her realise he was growing up, behaving like a hormonal child nonetheless but he was growing.

"When are they going to take pictures of the baby?" He asked.

"Pictures? The baby isn't even a proper baby yet." Charlotte explained.

"I know! I'm talking about the polaroid pictures Oli and Savannah announced their pregnancy with." He pulled his phone out to show them what he meant.

"Lando, it's called a sonogram." Claire laughed, "My doctor has scheduled mine in a few weeks."

"Really? That's so cool! I want to be there, I'm going to be there!" He announced.

"I don't expect you to make commitments like that, I bet you have a lot going on-"

"Let me be there for you! I promise to you, I will be there by your side when they take our baby's first Sonogram." He smiled.

"Thank you." She pulled him in for a hug.

"I told you you're never going to be alone!" He beamed hugging her.

After gathering more information about how she was going to move to England, she decided to look for Sonya. It was time for them to head back to London.

Sonya was still posing and taking pictures with cars, on seeing her friend arrive she stood up and walked towards her. Charlotte arranged for them to be dropped back and they were off.

Claire was happy, she was content. Even if things were going to undergo a big change, she wasn't going to lose anything. They freshened up and decided to go check on Nicole and Alia, to their surprise the girls were still not back. Sonya decided to call Alia up.

"Where are you? We got so much work done today, Claire already looks happy and healthy."

"Where are the two of you? Head down to the location in sending you RIGHT NOW, I love you okay bye!" Alia ended the phone.

"I think I've just had the weirdest conversation ever with Alia, new level unlocked." Sonya laughed. "Bundle up, we're heading to what appears to be a restaurant."

"I'm so tired!" Claire complained. "But my hunger is greater, lead the way." She sighed standing up. Her phone had been hit by a barrage of messages.

Lando: hello Claire!
Lando: how are you doing? Have you eaten yet?
Lando: I was speaking to my brother's girlfriend Savannah and she told me that you throw up a lot when you're pregnant
Lando: is that happening to you? are you alright?

"Stop smiling at your phone! Get back to reality." Sonya snapped her back to the present.

"Huh?" Claire looked up. "Nothing Sonz, it's just Lando checking in on me." She smiled.

"Please don't fall in love with him." She sighed. "At the end of the day McLaren is a company and they're protecting their image."

"I'm not in love with him!" She frowned, "and the people at McLaren are being so helpful-"

"Let's go get our fools first, we'll talk over dinner."

Claire was exhausted, she took a small nap on her way to the restaurant. They pulled up in front of a very fancy building, they headed inside and found Alia and Nicole seated at a table.

"Where have you been? I missed you so much!" Claire ran to them to give them a big hug.

The group sat down, ordered some food and Sonya was already scolding the two of them for disappearing for the whole day. Claire took this time to answer Lando's texts.

"What went down in Woking?" Alia looked at her expectantly.

"Tell us everything, unless you made out with him-"

"Nicole! No." She frowned. "But he... did panic, it went fine though."

Sonya and she explained everything that went down at Woking, Alia and Nicole's reactions were giving them life.

"So that's it, they're giving me an 'internship' at South Bank here, the university at South Bank is willing to let me transfer. Charlotte said I don't have to worry about a thing, just fly to London when she sends me the tickets."

"That's so nice of them! Awe!" Nicole beamed.

"They are an organisation, they're a company. This is not 'nice' they're protecting their image. So please be careful!" Sonya warned her friend.

"Sonz, I love you, you're a really good friend but the calculative and cold businesswoman you've been raised to be scares me." Claire gulped.

"Oh no my girlies, I'd never be mean to you. It's the people that hurt you in any way that should be worried." She smirked taking a sip of her drink.