81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

As I can see, you both can be Type's shield. He needs parents and family and as per my thinking, you should adopt him but..... We are can't against Mr. And Mrs. Suppasit. So we need to wait for their decision. " Said Gulf's mom. Gulf's eyes wide when he heard what his mom confessed and he immediately hugged his mom.

" Why you never told me about this? Whenever I ask you about your childhood you used to say it's just past now. Now I came to know why you used to say this. " Said Gulf. His mom nodded.

" Well, mom you are really a fighter and you are right me and Gulf can be his shield. And don't worry about mom and dad. They will agree for sure. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded and was about to kiss to his mom's cheeks.

" But forcefully? " Asked Gulf's mom. Mew looked somewhere else.

" Mew listen to me if you will force them to accept in front of you they will accept Type but behind you they will never. And this can leads to really massive fights. " Said Gulf's mom.

" I know mom. Don't worry I know them. They will accept full heartly. Well, dad is already ready to accept but mom is really a pain in the throat. For everything to understand she needs time. But at the end she always take right decision. " Said Mew and he and Gulf's mom was keep talking and talking but Gulf was really lost in Type's thought.

Gulf really wanted to make Type his son but sadly he need to wait to heard the elders decision. Without their consent they can take this step.

" You two sit here. I will make some hot chocolate for you both okay? " Asked gulf's mom. Mew and Gulf nodded and she left to kitchen.

" Baby? Where are you lost? Type? " Asked Mew. Gulf sighed deeply and nodded.

" Yes Mew. I really want him as son. But I'm scared what will happen now. The eat he asked us for being his parents, I don't know what to do. " Said Gulf and ruffled his hairs. Mew pulled Gulf close to him and hugged him while caressing his back and shoulder.

" My love I already told you I'm always by your side. Whatever you want, you will get. You want Type, I want Type. We want Type. That's all. And icing on cake, Type want us as well. We all are getting destined so don't worry okay? " Asked Mew. Gulf smiled softly and nodded.

" I hope so boo.... I hope so. " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and gave peck at gulf's cheeks. Gulf smiled shyly.

Meanwhile,

" You enjoyed in party? " Asked Samuel. Type nodded happily.

" Ready to live your new life with a new family? " Asked Samuel again. Type nodded again and jumped happily. Samuel smiled and hugged him.

" You know how much I'm gonna miss you and your presence here. Without you, I don't know how I will live. This is going to be hard for me to say goodbye to you but don't worry I will come to meet you whenever I get time okay? And you also come with your papa and dada. " Said Samuel. Type recalled the moment he was with Mew and Gulf.

" Mama dada mama dada! " Said Type excitedly. Samuel nodded happily.

" Time to bed little prince.

My babies! *shouted loudly* come on! Time to bed! Enough play naa! Tomorrow we will play more okay? Now get back to room and get clean up! Come on! " Said Samuel. Everyone ran inside their room and bathrooms.

" Me also go naa *yawn* me sleepy naa papa Sam! " Said Type while rubbing his eyes cutely.

Samuel nodded and they went to the room and Samuel daily duty to give goodnight kiss to each and every kid. Samuel loves to pamper his love to this beautiful kids. And mainly kids live Samuel so much because of his warm love and parental behaviour.