Such a Tease (Sequel to "The Love Hotel")

Tzuyu sighed heavily as she walked into the hotel. She entered the employee lounge to change into her bellhop uniform. Don't get her wrong, she loves her job, but she's beginning to wonder if she should just leech off of her parent's money from now on. Why is she thinking this you ask?

It's because Sana is still a guest in this hotel. Tzuyu has practically been her servant for the past few days. Every time Sana needed something, she requested Tzuyu and only Tzuyu. And no, she doesn't dislike Sana, it's quite the opposite actually. She thinks Sana is cute, beautiful, and has an interesting personality. Tzuyu finds it difficult to work with Sana because of one reason and one reason only.

Sana is such a tease.

Tzuyu doesn't seem to be able to refuse any of Sana's requests. Sana takes advantage of this by asking Tzuyu to do things that make her knees weak. Sana has asked Tzuyu to pick out which panties she should wear, forced her to bring fresh towels into the bathroom while she was showering, and has requested for Tzuyu to bring food up into her room for every meal. During each of these meals, Sana would feed Tzuyu. Well, it's more like she tries to feed Tzuyu. Tzuyu would always try to avoid the incoming food by moving her face, which often results in Sana accidentally dirtying Tzuyu's cheeks. This isn't much of a problem though, because Sana uses situations like this as an excuse to touch- I mean, wipe Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu smacked her cheeks a few times before taking a deep, confident breath.

I can do this. I can handle another day.

Tzuyu buttoned up her vest before exiting the employee lounge. She walked towards the lobby to see if she could help some people with their luggage. The receptionist, Dahyun, waved frantically at Tzuyu.

"There you are! Sana-"

"Asked for my help?" Tzuyu deadpanned.

"Yes, how did you know-"

"Are you seriously asking me that?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. Dahyun chuckled and shook her head.

"You're right, I should've known that you would know. I mean, it's Sana, after all."

Tzuyu nodded before replying, "What does she need this time?"

"I'm actually not entirely sure. She said something about Mina, a cup, and butter," Dahyun explained, shrugging in the process. Tzuyu has never been more confused. Well, that's not entirely true. Her feelings for Sana make her confused too.

"A cup?... Butter?" Tzuyu blinked.

Dahyun shrugged again. "She's your girlfriend, not mine."

"She's not my-"

The phone on the receptionist table rang again. Dahyun lifted up a finger at Tzuyu before answering the phone.

"Hello? Oh, of course. She's on her way." Dahyun nodded even though the person on the other line couldn't see it. "Alright, I'll make sure she does that.... Okay, bye~"

Dahyun looked Tzuyu in the eyes. "Sana's getting impatient. Go out and buy some butter."

"What?" Tzuyu widened her eyes at the odd request.

"Go get some butter and go to their room," Dahyun repeated.

"Do I have to?"

"You know our motto here in this hotel! Always satisfy our customers!" Dahyun reminded.

"But-"

"Go!" Dahyun waved her off before sitting back in her chair. Tzuyu glared at her before running towards the hotel's restaurant to borrow a stick of butter.