The Love Hotel

Tzuyu wiped her forehead as she pushed the luggage cart into the hotel's lobby. She worked a lot today. She carried so many bags and suitcases for people; her arms felt like they were going to break. She also had to help a lot of people with random stuff. For example, an old woman earlier wanted Tzuyu to choose which lingerie looked the best on her.

I can never unsee.

Tzuyu shivered at the memory. She walked to where the reception desk was.

"I hope you all enjoy your stay here! I'll have our best bellhop tend to you guys throughout your stay!" Tzuyu heard the receptionist, who was also her friend, say.

"Tzuyu! Come here!" The receptionist called for her.

"I'm coming, Dahyun." Tzuyu pushed the luggage cart over to where Dahyun and their new hotel residents were.

"This is one of my high school friends Tzuyu! This is Momo!" Dahyun pointed at one of the girls. Tzuyu smirked.

"The one you said you liked and couldn't stop thinking about?"

Dahyun blushed bright red. Momo blushed as well.

"A-Anyways, Momo and her friends have chosen one of our best rooms! Please take their luggage to room 1020!" Dahyun said nervously. After she finished talking, she grabbed her hair and attempted to cover her face. Momo and her friends laughed.

"Alright." Tzuyu nodded. She picked up the girls' luggage that were on the floor and placed in onto the luggage cart. "Where would you like me to place your luggage? I wouldn't want you guys to come back to your rooms and wonder where they are."

Momo shook her head, "One of us will go with you." Momo looked at her two friends. She smirked.

She pushed out one of the girls, "Sana will go with you! Mina and I will go reserve spots in the restaurant! See ya!"

Momo pushed Mina and they both ran off. Sana shook her head at her friends.

"You don't need to come with me if you don't want to, I'll just place your stuff where you tell me to," Tzuyu smiled at Sana.

"It's fine," Sana smiled back.

"Shall we get going, Miss... Sorry, I didn't catch your last name."

"Just Sana is fine, Miss Minatozaki makes me feel old," Sana giggled.

"Well, 'Just Sana', let's get going," Tzuyu teased as she pushed the luggage cart towards the elevator. Tzuyu pressed the button for the elevator and the two waited together.

"So... What's your name?" Sana asked Tzuyu. Tzuyu's eyes widened.

"Oh, I'm sorry! How rude of me! You gave me your name, but I didn't give you mine." Tzuyu was ashamed of herself, "My name is Chou Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu, that's an interesting name," Sana smiled.

"Sana's an interesting name too," Tzuyu smiled back.

The elevator arrived at their floor. Tzuyu pushed the luggage cart inside and held the button to allow Sana to get inside.

"So, you're the best bellhop in this hotel?" Sana looked at Tzuyu impressed.

"Employee of the month for two years in a row," Tzuyu nodded.

"That's impressive, people must really like you," Sana smirked.

"I guess so. A lot of people ask for special services from me," Tzuyu shrugged.

"I hope I'll get to use some of these special services." Sana winked at Tzuyu. Tzuyu felt her legs quiver.