Puppy Love (Sequel to "Teacher's Pet)

Tzuyu is almost officially done with high school. It was her last day of classes before the graduation ceremony. Tzuyu is excited to go on vacation before she has to attend her university's orientation. Tzuyu is also very excited for another reason.

She can legally pursue Sana.

Tzuyu didn't know how she should go about this.

Should I just ask her out? Is it too soon? What if she thinks I'm weird?

"Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu almost tripped.

"Y-Yes?" Tzuyu blinked as she looked at her Japanese teacher.

"I know you and your fellow classmates are excited to be done with high school, but that is no excuse for you to slack off in our last few hours of class!" Sana scolded.

"S-Sorry," Tzuyu apologized, looking down.

Sana giggled before patting Tzuyu on the head. "I'm just kidding, we don't have anything else to learn anymore."

"Yeah Tzuyu, we were all just talking about puppies for the last half hour," Dahyun snickered. The class chuckled a bit at Tzuyu's lack of attention.

"Oh."

Puppies? I'm triggered.

"I met the cutest puppy not too long ago!" Sana sighed as she brought her hands to her own cheeks, relishing in the memory of the cute puppy.

Cute?

Tzuyu smiled when memories of her puppy experience came rushing in. She thought it was pretty fun; she did get to hang out with Sana all day, after all.

"Tzuyu, you're dozing off again! I would like all of us to engage into some sort of conversation together before school ends," Sana said with a pout. Tzuyu felt her cheeks tint at the sight.

"O-Of course! Sorry," Tzuyu apologized once more.

"Have you ever had a puppy, Tzuyu?" Sana asked. Everyone looked at Tzuyu, waiting for her response.

"Kind of."

"How do you 'kind of' have a puppy? Dahyun guffawed.

"Are you talking about your puppy stuffed animal?" Chaeyoung teased.

Goddammit guys.

"So, you had a puppy?" Sana was confused about Tzuyu's answer

"It's hard to explain." Tzuyu didn't know what else to say.

"Well we have time-"

The bell rang.

Everyone cheered and bounced out of their seats. As the students piled out the door, many of them thanked Sana for being a wonderful teacher during their time in high school. Sana responded to each student happily; she's glad that she's a well-liked teacher.

As usual, Tzuyu was the last person to leave the room. Tzuyu frequently stayed a bit after class to talk to Sana.

"Tzuyu, did you need something?" Sana smiled as she looked at Tzuyu.

"A few weeks ago you mentioned that you 'may or may not' have a graduation gift for me." Tzuyu twiddled her thumbs. "D-Do you have one?"

Sana laughed a bit and smirked. "Maybe."

"Maybe?" Tzuyu looked hopeful.

"I might give it to you after the graduation ceremony," Sana teased. Tzuyu had to hold back her sigh of disappointment.