Grim's Fairy Tales

Start from the beginning

Crimson leaking from their body.

"What the fuck!?" Al jumped up and his voice echoes loud enough, for the person in the waters to hear his cuss.

Splash!

The figure moves unnaturally quick to The Alpha's surprise and swimming with ease to the other side; away from him. Al picks up his basket and runs with the same god-speed as the weird creature did, the blonde boy foolishly racing along them through land until they've reached the edge of the lake.

The strange human figure must have become feed up being followed by Al, as The Alpha saw them emerged out from the freezing water, approaching the shore like a literal demon god that wants to seriously crush everything in his way and hurt anyone; he's pissed.

And standing proudly bare naked.

Al's eyes widen seeing---everything on the boy's injured muscular structure displayed in the open, his skin a deep tanned complexion and wet dark hair stuck onto their forehead. Yet what he noticed most of all is the boy's pupils.

Eyes are windows to the soul.

However his was a hard deathly onxy, that made it seem this mysterious boy is soulless or perhaps emotionally dead.

The most odd part about this boy? aside from his many stitched scars is his entire neck that's covered in a silver tattoo.

XI; Eleven in roman numerals.

He asked. "What...happened to you?"

Elyos sent him a threatening scowl instead of answering, his deleting eyes shifty and wary of anything even the big basket Al was holding, though that only held stuff for his grandmother.

Al tried again. "Do you speak English?"

"Get out of my way." Elyos growled.

"Okay...that answers one question. At least tell me what you're doing here in my turf; this is Nightwalker territory."

He was breathing unsteady, beginning to see things in doubles as the blood loss and great fatigue was catching up with Elyos. "None of your damn business."

Shaking off the water like a dog Elyos limps to walk away from The Alpha, normally, he'd cut up anyone's throat for talking back to him especially in a rude manner. But the blonde boy had smelled something sweet other than the blood coming from this bold intruder.

He suspects this boy is his mate.

Al jogged closer to the rebellious male keeping his distance in case he'd bite, but that idea doesn't sound too bad.

"Yes, it is my damn business. I'm the Alpha heir to this pack and you're trespassing---as far as I'm concerned."

Elyos thought. God doesn't he shut up? Can't I just bleed to my death in peace?
Another sharp white pain suddenly rushes through his sides, Elyos grunts holding himself. I...have to go back, I-I need to return to her...she's all alone.

Everything was going into blur.

Elyos was slightly wobbling.

But he kept trying still.

"Hey! Watch out!" Al reached out fast and caught Elyos, feeling the electric spike of sparks confirming their mate bond. Although, Elyos didn't seem to feel much of anything---just his pain.

The Alpha supporting his weak body took the smaller guy into his strong arms, now Al was worrying for him twice than before. Elyos whimpered, wanting to get away from this---him.