Chapter 92 "Restruant"

Comincia dall'inizio

(So it's nearby...should I bring backup?)

Spidey raises his wrist but clicks his tongue from remembering that he didn't have his watch from how damaged it was. The other saw his frustration and felt comfortable to ask.

"What's wrong? Is it too far?"

(Arg I can do this myself...Danny and the others are asleep and I'm ignoring Johnny...I'll figure it out as I go)

Spider-Man:Kid, what's your name again?

"How rude of you! You never asked for my name the last hour so why now?"

Spider-Man:It brushed my mind. What's your name?

"My name's Carlos...what's your name?"

Carlos answered with his voice low while standing close to Peter's right arm for their shoulders to touch.

Spider-Man:Where do we go from here Carlos?

He asked while he took a few steps near the end of the rooftop of the building, ignoring Carlos's question. A grin was on Carlos's mouth from the suspected answer as he happily stood beside Peter again.

Carlos:You go straight then you turn right on the fifth streetlight...and I can tell you the rest then

Spider-Man:Are you sure?

Carlos:Why would I lie to a superhero who I look up to? I had enough of the guy so I'm giving him away for your hands

(Still a bit...weird coming from him. He clearly wants something of me other than being interested in me...aye whatever. I want this damage over and done with)

Spider-Man:Fine. I'll take your word for it. I'm going to be carrying you to make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself, so you better hold tight

Carlos's arm was grabbed and placed around the spider's neck along with the other arm. Carlos kept a tight hold around Peter's neck when Peter swung over to the next few building in one web swing.

Carlos:You're strong...you know that don't you?

Peter flinched when Carlos had suddenly whispered in his ear.

Spider-Man:I do, a lot of people point that out. Stop distracting me or you'll end up falling

~~~~~~

Johnny had placed Bobby down on a building and hid in the shadows when Jessica was taken in a narrow road of buildings with back doors belonging to shops or restaurants. The building that Jessica was led to was small and not as well furnished and painted like the others, chunks of paint were peeling off the walls. Jessica stepped off of the car to look around for any sight for Johnny and Bobby. When she turns back, Johnny's arm was waving for her attention and pointing at Bobby beside him for Jessica to see him. She breathed out a short breath before turning forward when she heard a door open and bright light getting out. Bobby grabs Johnny's arm and pulls him down from being sighted by a figure walking out of the single back door and watching with their eyes peeking out.

The one who stepped out of the door was a bald middle-aged man with broad shoulders wearing a black suit. He looks over at Jessica who had her hands in her pockets, looking unbothered from his suspicion, and asked over to Gus who was walking towards him.