Klaus

"you, he said, are a terribly real thing. in a terribly false world, and that, i believe, is why you are in so much pain." - Lewis Carroll

" - Lewis Carroll

They were waiting for Elena inside the Lockwood Mansion, as apparently, her uncle had compelled Carol to allow him entry and access to everything

They were waiting for Elena inside the Lockwood Mansion, as apparently, her uncle had compelled Carol to allow him entry and access to everything. Leaning her head back on the couch tiredly, the blood-witch sighed, fingers reaching up to rub at her temples.

Taking a seat beside her, the vampire asked, "Are you alright, little one?"

Turning her head to him, she smiled sadly, "No, but does it matter? Klaus made his entrance, announced his plans, and figured my true lineage out while he was at it. My own father is planning to kill me, and now Elena thinks she can finagle a side-deal with you, and I have a terrible migraine to boot. So no, uncle E, nothing's alright."

"How did he react, when he found out? Has he spoken to you directly at all?"

"Yeah, he has. He looked surprised at first, but then right before everything blew up, he said we were similar, that I've inherited some Mikaelson."

Elijah smiled, laying his hand over hers, "You are a Mikaelson. Every personality trait that binds us, you've inherited, from our competitiveness and loyalty, to our fierce and dangerous anger."

"And the mildly unhinged psychotic episodes? Those belong to you too?" She questioned with a smirk.

He nodded, chuckling, before his attention was drawn to the door. "It seems our esteemed guest has arrived, and she is not happy."

Chuckling, the raven-haired girl raised herself into a proper seated position, saying, "Good. Maybe it'll teach her that I'm not someone you should try to fool, or come near those I deem as mine. Just saying."

The door opened, the quick pitter-patter of footsteps following, before an enraged Elena made her appearance at the door. Looking up at her, Thea raised her brows, "Took you long enough. What, did you take the scenic route?"

"How could you? You saved him?" Screeched the girl angrily, pointing at Elijah.

"Did you expect me not too? Your plan was stupid, and would have lost me my uncle. I figured it out pretty early on, and managed to scheme one of my own. One that kept uncle E alive, and allowed you to realise just how ignorant and belligerent you actually are."