Chapter Thirteen

Will screamed - no screeched the whole way to camp. It was hilarious. It has to be said that my fading was not hilarious. We had landed in the shadow of Thalia's tree and I immediately stumbled into the sun. I sat down and tried to stay awake. I really thought I was strong enough to to underworld magic. I had been wrong. I looked over to Will, who looked like he'd seen a ghost.
"You alright?," I asked with heavy eye lids.
"Yeah. It was just..." He cleared his throat. "A new experience." He walked over to me. "I told you, no more underworld magic! And what did you do? Shadow traveling!," he suddenly started to yell.
"It was an emergency!," I tried to defend myself, what would be more impressing if I weren't too tired. I stood up.
"You're impossible, death boy, do you know that?"
"I saved your life, Solace! How about a 'Oh my gods, Nico, thank you that you didn't let me get eaten!"
"There was a reason I forbid you to do that kind of stuff!" I would have answered, but I started to see black stars in front of my eyes. "And this is the reason," Will said. "I told you you would-" He didn't end this sentence because he caught me.
"I'm fine," I said, clearly not fine. I only heard Will say
"Screw this." and lifting me up before I passed out.

Demigod dreams are crap. Why can't they just be normal, weird dreams? In my case they were both. It started in the throne room of Olympus. His taserlike majesty himself, also known as Zeus, yelled at Apollo.
"This was all your fault!," he yelled. Then he turned into Thalia Grace, pointed at Apollo and said: "He's hot." And then she turned into my mother and asked: "Did you do you math homework?" I opened my eyes.
"Huh?," I whispered confused.
"That's what I'm asking myself everyday." I groaned in a mix of desperated and annoyed.
"Why are you always there?"
"It's my job!," the most annoying son of Apollo himself beamed at me. Then his facial expression suddenly changed into anger. "Di Angelo, what did you think when you did that? You're not fine! It could kill you!"
"Yes but it didn't so I'm gonna play capture the flag tonight," I yawned. I stood up and saw that I had lied on the same bed I had during my three days. "Is this my special bed now?" Will ingored me.
"Listen, Nico, I know it's hard for you to accept help-" I felt a wave of anger in me.
"That's not true."
"Yes it is! I'm worried about you! Just promise me you only use your powers in emergencies, okay?" I hesitated.
"Okay." I couldn't see Will Solace's relieved face when I stepped out of the infirmary and went to the Zeus cabin.