He watched the eyes of the heavy claw dragon burst out of joy and greedy eyes, his mouth grew, and he didn't care that there was a gray wolf in his mouth, and even A Yan wanted to bite in his mouth together.

In Xiao Chen's impression, it is impossible for A Yan to do such a stupid thing, so there must be a purpose.

What is the purpose?

Xiao Chen was in a state of confusion. Suddenly he saw A Yan jump into the mouth of the heavy claw dragon. His figure flashed, and he escaped the sharp teeth of the heavy claw dragon. He leaped directly inwards, and the wolf claws stubbornly buckled the heavy claws. The soft tongue of the claw dragon.

Xiao Chen's eyes lit up, the scales of the heavy claw dragon were hard, and A Yan couldn't break the defense, so he had to choose a place without scales!

Thinking of this, Xiao Chen squinted his eyes slightly. In this way, he wouldn't be someone who could only stand on the side and couldn't help.

Seeing that there was nothing wrong with A Yan for the time being, the stone in his heart fell halfway, and the "soul" returned.

He closed his eyes and quickly communicated the life gu. After the golden spiritual power began to fill the spiritual veins, he screamed in the direction of the heavy claw dragon, "A Yan, cover your ears."

The action of covering his ears was exactly what he taught A Yan in the cave a few days ago.

He was not worried that it would not understand it, but worried that it would not be able to hear it, so he yelled twice.

After shouting, I stopped talking, but recruited two hundred fang poisonous insects...

The purpose of Yantu is to use his own power to compete with the bite force of the giant foot. The giant foot is tall and the giant feet are particularly prominent, but its mouth may not be able to open up to the shape of his standing. high.

He wants to rip the beast's mouth so that Bai Yan can be rescued!

But he didn't expect that he heard the voice of the little female. At first he thought it was an illusion. After the giantfoot's tongue was stinged and the mouth grew, he saw the little female not far away.

He suddenly felt flustered, and wanted to jump out of the giant foot beast's mouth and protect the little female behind him, even if the little female and the giant foot beast were separated by a long distance.

It's just that when he heard the little female's third sound, he saw the pointed poisonous worm behind the little female!

This made him think about the situation by the stream at that time, and the strange and beautiful tone!

Although he didn't know what the little female was going to do, he still obeyed the little female's order in an instant.

Although he did not cover his ears, he sealed his hearing with animal power.

Some orcs who hid on the sidelines and still had some strength left did not have the time to pay attention to unintelligible words coming from a distance.

Those injuries made their nerves tense, and a lot of energy has been consumed.

Seeing that their hunting team was so disabled, they didn't have any intentions to live at all.

What if the first hero of the tribe appears?

Although they were shocked that Yantu was not dead yet, they had no hope that Yantu could kill the Giantfoot.

"Woo-um-um-um-um-um-"

Just as they were a little frustrated, a strange tone came from the place where they had just yelled.

Suddenly, it has come through thousands of years, with an ancient and mysterious atmosphere.

Gradually, these orcs still lost their eyes, no longer frustrated, and no longer asked what tone it was, and even forgot the severe pain in the upper body.

The heavy claw dragon also slowly stopped its movements from roaring and struggling, its eyes flashed and darkened, its mouth grew, and its saliva was flowing.

Yantu's eyes condensed, and he instantly understood from the strangeness of the tribe and the giant foot beast.

Suddenly he saw the pointed poisonous insect next to the little female, coming towards the giant foot. He was shocked. Before he could move, he saw the two hundred pointed poisonous insects flying into the giant foot happily. Mouth, down toward the throat.

Yantu understood the meaning of the little female in an instant.

He didn't dare to delay any more. He didn't know how long the female performance would keep everyone in this state, so he jumped forward and gently lifted the Hundred Rock Grey Wolf from the lower tines of the giant foot, and then slowly took it out. Jump down, a few jumps, and instantly came to the little female.

Yantu lowered his head and placed Baiyan gently on the ground. Just as he was about to look up at the little female, he heard a "poof" coming from the top of his head.

Then a drop of hot liquid splashed onto his eyes.

The **** smell of familiarity with the breath of a little female suddenly filled the tip of his nose.