You must know that Gu doctors are different from ordinary doctors, not only in the principles, but also in the treatment methods.

But no matter how magical Gu doctor is, it is impossible to save a dead body with bare hands.

As long as the Golden Gu King's brain is not rusty, he should be asked to save this dying beast.

Xiao Chen did not respond to King Gu, but calmly looked at the behemoth again.

The body is tall and strong, with slender and powerful limbs, a pointed head and palate, a long and narrow mouth, a protruding nose, and pointed ears that are somewhat drooped due to pain.

Even if he had no knowledge, he could recognize this as a wolf, as if it were a lone wolf.

But can wolves have fiery red hair? He has only seen snow-white, brown-yellow, and black wolves on TV.

Could it be a mutant species? So Golden Gu King pays special attention to it?

Xiao Chen is actually resistant to saving this giant wolf. Let alone whether he can be cured, what if he is saved and eaten by the giant wolf?

The story of the farmer and the snake does not only apply to the snake!

When Xiao Chen was struggling inside, the giant wolf opened his eyes slightly.

"what-"

Xiao Chen stepped back in shock, and the soft flesh of his hands and buttocks were all torn apart by stones.

The giant wolf woke up, and the eyes staring at Xiao Chen were a little cold, "Ao Wu—"

The giant wolf's voice was weak, but its sharp canine teeth showed Xiao Chen not daring to approach it, and instead took a few steps back.

He didn't dare to run, because he didn't know whether this giant wolf would pursue him, he was just an ordinary person without the power to bind a chicken before Ling Gu was promoted.

Now he can only avoid those snakes, insects, rats and ants, but he has no ability to make a Gu object that can protect him.

So he didn't dare to be strong, but he was always on guard.

When the giant wolf saw Xiao Chen's reaction, his icy eyes flashed with injuries.

Sure enough, are all females afraid of him?

From the time he was born, not only was the color of wolf hair different from other orcs, but his form was much stronger than other orcs.

Logically, he should be admired by a lot of females, but in fact, no females favor him, and they think he is a monster.

He didn't understand why the females thought he was a monster, and even said he would bring disaster to the females.

Perhaps because his coat color is different from others, the bright red is like blood, making the females jealous.

The giant wolf struggled to stand up, but fell to the ground again because of a pain in his abdomen.

This forced him to keep lying down, only raising his head slightly.

This injury seems to be more serious, right?

I don't know if he should be thankful that the giant foot beast just kicked him instead of killing him.

Yantu, which is the name of the giant wolf, endured the severe pain, and his eyes became cold again.

He glanced at Xiao Chen faintly, and his nose moved slightly. This was indeed the female smell he smelled before he passed out.